Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Many iTuners?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    You never know.
    until he is jailed for hacking you're right, but have you ever seen someone with that amount of graalats all at once ever? without it being a hack? especially someone with that little hours and stats?

only people I've ever seen with that amount of graalats did it through pack hacks, and you may not get caught right away but if you start buying weapons and other items,( and you could probably almost buy all the best ones with that amount) trust me, you will get caught.

I do not know anyone that ever got away with hacking packs, and I do not know anyone that ever had that amount of graalats saved up legitimately or bought through iTunes and I've played this since like 2011ish.

the kid has 300hr, 400 kills and like 0-11 in spar. he has nothing to lose

he hacked packs lol

Do the math, that's upwards of $900 in iTunes. I'm kind of leaning torwards Kev's theory.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Even if he used iTunes (which is okay BTW) I don't see the problem, no point in ranting about it on the forums really. It is his money and if he spends it on the game it is his choice, and if anything it benefits you because it pays for the server's rent.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

It's enough for zombie morph.
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by KnS View Post
    umm. Thats over a THOSAND DOLLARS.

.-.
    no it isn't

it's like 800 rounded m8

Banned
    on era pc 100000 grants is 50$. 1000000 is 500
    and 2 mil is 1k$

omg you noobs, he hacked the dam packs, god, will an admin just check it out , take the money and jail him so I can post the screenshots?

he didn't use iTunes, he didn't dig for it, he didn't do anything other than hack packs.

don't be so gullible, if admins were as gullible as you are, many many more would try to get away with this lol

and its about $939 USD, not sure about euros, but his country says the Philippines and if he is actually from the Philippines it would be $43891.70 Philippine Peso.

cmon now.
    Last edited by killakev; 10-01-2015 at 06:40 PM.

There's no need for this, that's how the game is running, that's how Unixmad likes it. He's happy, we're sad, money is going to the server. ;]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I was testing a free for all beta at my house and I invited a few players, which I can remember it's including him because he was able to walk past all my furnitures except for my house door which was locked.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    You never know.
    with all due respect that's one of the lowest and degrading way to counter an argument.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill