Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need feedback on these

I like it! I see it's different from the traditional half watermelon slice but yours is a personal slice to eat. It makes sense and would look better/less awkward with the character when they ate it.

Development Team
    It does not need more shading haha, but it needs some contrast and a proper light source. Try not to use the reds in the same hue, if that was what you were doing before. Instead try exploring with different ones. That way your image may seem more "appealing" to the eye. Also I noticed you used blacks inside the graphic. Try not to do that, you want to aim for blacks to be only on the outside of the image. I tried to give it a go, see if you get what I mean?
    watermelonnnn.png
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    It does not need more shading haha, but it needs some contrast and a proper light source. Try not to use the reds in the same hue, if that was what you were doing before. Instead try exploring with different ones. That way your image may seem more "appealing" to the eye. Also I noticed you used blacks inside the graphic. Try not to do that, you want to aim for blacks to be only on the outside of the image. I tried to give it a go, see if you get what I mean?
    watermelonnnn.png
    Thanks for the feedback and advice!
    Welcome to the forums!