Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: So Why Is This Body Allowed? RANT

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    So killing people with guns in the streets is acceptable since you want to go that route. Also gangs...in that case there's several things you can point out. Seriously like you said it's a 9+ game so why do we need guns...Graloween is also usually pretty graphic. During certain events you kill animals. If your going to point out one thing point out the whole not one part you particularly don't like. I find it funny people are so desensitized to violence it's "acceptable" for children but sexuality is so terrible, Its a double standard.
    Sex and killing are different

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Sex and killing are different
    They are different however they are mutually censored and kept away from the eyes of kids, this is what he means.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    It's hard to discuss this, especially when we only have one girl, Mystic, in here. We need more girls to discuss this topic. I want to see their point of view, not a male's point of view.
    You forgot about Myst.

Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    You forgot about Myst.

Myst is male xd
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Myst is male xd
    Hence why I put the little gif in there, I hope to attract Myst's attention so that he may notice me.

- - - Updated - - -

And so that he may be angered that I called him a female because I know Myst would not like being called an opposite gender.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Lol a womans In a bikini, that must mean she likes to have sex! All them clothes are things that women like to wear silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingducks View Post
    Lol a womans In a bikini, that must mean she likes to have sex! All them clothes are things that women like to wear silly.
    That Monkey NPC and iPink are both same.

I personally don't find them offensive they're basic bodies (not to mention, cheap, simple and undetailed) and I don't feel that's even close to the first thing that should be changed to make Era more "child-friendly".

However, if a female creates a brand new character and one of those bodies is the game default, THAT would be an issue. But it's an in game buy, an option.

To be realistic, if any children are playing this game and wear any "mature" outfits/etc on their character, that is their parent's issue, not the game's.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryxGR View Post
    I personally don't find them offensive they're basic bodies (not to mention, cheap, simple and undetailed) and I don't feel that's even close to the first thing that should be changed to make Era more "child-friendly".

However, if a female creates a brand new character and one of those bodies is the game default, THAT would be an issue. But it's an in game buy, an option.

To be realistic, if any children are playing this game and wear any "mature" outfits/etc on their character, that is their parent's issue, not the game's.
    I saw a kid twerking with them

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I saw a kid twerking with them
    Why do you think we have the twerk feature in the first place? Or stripping poles? Lol I'm sorry if anyone gets offended by the few scattered mature in game references but it's life, you aren't forced to watch (it's not a forced element of game play, it's online content you can easily run away from). That's how television and movies, and other games with online play work, (that's why consoles warn you online play is unrated).

If a kid is too immature and can't handle that then they shouldn't be playing a game with gangsters & guns. Just imo.