Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: So Why Is This Body Allowed? RANT

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    You forgot about Myst.

i'm male you weeb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MaryxGR View Post
    Why do you think we have the twerk feature in the first place? Or stripping poles? Lol I'm sorry if anyone gets offended by the few scattered mature in game references but it's life, you aren't forced to watch (it's not a forced element of game play, it's online content you can easily run away from). That's how television and movies, and other games with online play work, (that's why consoles warn you online play is unrated).

If a kid is too immature and can't handle that then they shouldn't be playing a game with gangsters & guns. Just imo.
    You speak the truth and you have good reasoning!

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    i'm male you weeb.

- - - Updated - - -

You speak the truth and you have good reasoning!
    Thank you sir !

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingducks View Post
    Lol a womans In a bikini, that must mean she likes to have sex! All them clothes are things that women like to wear silly.
    No im ok with bikinis for beaches
    But no one uses it for beaches they use it for sex in graal or sexual things

-SIGH- Will I am a lady ,but I dislike those body's. I don't even bother myself by looking at them :-), or givin' them even a bit attention.
    why are you even bothered of those Just ignore them YOU DON'T even have to tap those girls profiles if you hate seeing those. everyone got their own tastes with fashion blah blah. they're probably very young (like younger than 12?) ,AND if they are older it's their choice . I'm very sure they'll come to hate their uploads one day ,I mean everyone changes. in MY OWN OPINOIN you're the one who is exhausting yourself by thinking about it, reading those girls status , moreover worrying about a game. stop giving your attention to what's not worth it!!
    I hope you understood what I mean. (BTW I DON'T MEAN TO INSULT ANYONE BY THIS ,K)

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    -SIGH- Will I am a lady ,but I dislike those body's. I don't even bother myself by looking at them :-), or givin' them even a bit attention.
    why are you even bothered of those Just ignore them YOU DON'T even have to tap those girls profiles if you hate seeing those. everyone got their own tastes with fashion blah blah. they're probably very young (like younger than 12?) ,AND if they are older it's their choice . I'm very sure they'll come to hate their uploads one day ,I mean everyone changes. in MY OWN OPINOIN you're the one who is exhausting yourself by thinking about it, reading those girls status , moreover worrying about a game. stop giving your attention to what's not worth it!!
    I hope you understood what I mean. (BTW I DON'T MEAN TO INSULT ANYONE BY THIS ,K)
    Im not the only one who hates them you know
    Im ok with them
    Im not ok for what there used for

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    I guess cleo doesnt like them either

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Im ok with them
    Indeed you're not the only one ! . I never meant to say you're the only one xD.
    May I Hear your own answer about what are they used for ? :O

Banned Sottocapo
    Even BF9 removed the Mariah Nicole & Co. Shop due to the bodies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Indeed you're not the only one ! .
    May I Hear your own answer about what are they used for ? :O
    Walk into astros 30% of a time you see a girl twerking saying "rate my ***" while using the body
    Back then when shiver wasnt changed i would always see people have sex with that body
    The bodies are ok im fine with them if you dont use it the wrong way
    But there always used in the wrong way

Im ok with them

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    I guess cleo doesnt like them either
    Report them in game then ! If a PR thinks there's an issue, it will be taken care of. Otherwise it is not of anyone's concern besides PR or parent of the player.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryxGR View Post
    Report them in game then ! If a PR thinks there's an issue, it will be taken care of. Otherwise it is not of anyone's concern besides PR or parent of the player.
    Its different
    Some prs accept them some dont

Its different
    Some prs accept them some dont
    Then send your report to a PR via pm. if that pr accepts it, try reporting to another one ( I think those who accept it are very FEW :/) AT ALL POINTS this Pixel game won't effect reality!