Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: So Why Is This Body Allowed? RANT

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Then send your report to a PR via pm. if that pr accepts it, try reporting to another one ( I think those who accept it are very FEW :/) AT ALL POINTS this Pixel game won't effect reality!
    It does, lol.

Why is this community so soft now.

The bodies may not be the greatest idea there was, but if all the girls are buying them up, then they must not have a problem with them.

Might as well get rid of the stripper poles too. And while you're at it, get rid of the shirtless muscle body, since that poses boys in a way that's nearly unreachable.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Why is this community so soft now.

The bodies may not be the greatest idea there was, but if all the girls are buying them up, then they must not have a problem with them.

Might as well get rid of the stripper poles too. And while you're at it, get rid of the shirtless muscle body, since that poses boys in a way that's nearly unreachable.
    That's not a good conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    That's not a good conclusion.
    I think it is a good conclusion he's saying if you want to censor females censor males too. Don't be sexiest. You might not find it offensive but some do. It's just an example.

iEra is actually 12+.
    12+ Applications in this category may also contain infrequent mild language, frequent or intense cartoon, fantasy or realistic violence, and mild or infrequent mature or suggestive themes, and simulated gambling which may not be suitable for children under the age of 12.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    iEra is actually 12+.
    12+ Applications in this category may also contain infrequent mild language, frequent or intense cartoon, fantasy or realistic violence, and mild or infrequent mature or suggestive themes, and simulated gambling which may not be suitable for children under the age of 12.
    Lol this exactly.^ They should just close the thread now, that's really all there is to it.

Street Boss
    Cloze thread plz

Banned
    I'm closing this thread since the shop has been moved to the Mall.

Froz, if any enquiry just PM me.