Thread: Revoking acess

Revoking acess

Ok, it's not like I would care too much about this, but when you revoke access to graal can you undo it? Because I might want to visit sometimes, and I don't want it to be permanent
    Quitting forever now. I'm not sure if I'll even visit, but when my sister gets better, I'll give her some of my remaining supers and I'll visit my old buds if they're still here.

Yeah, you can access it at anytime as long as you have access to the email.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

When you revoke, the device you used to revoke will not get logged out. But other devices that are connected to your account will be logged out.
    :/ close enough I think

Victors right.

When you revoke all devices lose access to your account EXCEPT the one you used to revoke. To get your account back on other devices, you have to type in your email on the locked out device and then confirm it again in your email.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002diamond2002 View Post
    Ok, it's not like I would care too much about this, but when you revoke access to graal can you undo it? Because I might want to visit sometimes, and I don't want it to be permanent
    You have to manually register the device again.
    As Raven said,all devices except the device you revoked your account on will not have access to your account anymore.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    You have to manually register the device again.
    As Raven said,all devices except the device you revoked your account on will not have access to your account anymore.
    k thanks guys ill visit now cuz i kinda miss era lol
    Quitting forever now. I'm not sure if I'll even visit, but when my sister gets better, I'll give her some of my remaining supers and I'll visit my old buds if they're still here.

Banned
    Thread answered, unless you want to open it again just PM me.