Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: An Era-GO themed Graaloween?

An Era-GO themed Graaloween?

I've been thinking. A few of the pasts quests for Graaloween, XMas, Easter, and other popular holidays have all had Staff NPCs and/or randomly named NPCs. Since the Forums have been growing for the last 3(or 2?) years, I feel like the members of Era-GO deserve a little something special. Instead of the regular Staff NPCs for Graaloween's Quest, maybe we could have an Era GO Graaloween themed quest, with members from the site as NPCs and maybe some kind of Era GO Item when you finish.

Now, in order for this to work, we, as a community, will have to nominate a few members eligible for NPC spots. That way, no one who just joined the forums for an NPC in the Quest will get it while someone who has been here for 3 years won't get a thing. And it doesn't just have to be players. We could also add a few moderators and/or communication support members, like Ace. This would be a good way to advertise Era GO, and maybe have a few more people join the forums so they can have a shot at another Era GO event.

Again, this is just an idea of mine. It doesn't have to be implemented if you guys don't like it, and would rather stick to another Graaloween Related quest instead, but I would love to see this implemented into the game. It can serve a really great purpose in expanding our Forum's Fanbase. Plus, the quest would be a lot more fun if we see knowledgeable players of the community in it instead of just Staff. Just a suggestion, let me know what you guys think

P.S. Maybe, as a plot for the quest, a few members could have been kidnapped by a strange monster, and you must find all of them in order to face and take down the monster.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Now that is a good idea. Would be fun to see fellow forumers as NPC's in a quest.
    Welcome to the forums!

I like this, but perhaps NPCs for the forum members who were not added to the Era-Go house. I'm not saying if you're in the Era-Go house not to be put in, but give others a shot. If not we'd be nominating the same people over and over again.
    ”If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.“ - Inspire Gang News

Great idea, would love to see this implemented.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Not a bad idea.. Mikey can be the little girl crying from Dr. Kendrick, the evil scientist, steal her fluffy teddy bear.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

That would be great.
    Lel

Banned Sottocapo
    Great idea i would love to see my handsome self

- - - Updated - - -

Yhea for halloween make me a boss THE SPAM GOD FROZ
    i will spam MY FIREBALLS AT YOU MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I HAVE KIDNAPPED YOU ALL BECAUSE I WONT LET ANYONE TAKE MY AWARD!
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

idk what this is
    I wonder what I could be?

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    I wonder what I could be?
    You could be my lion i ride on
    You support me while i spam fireballs and kidnap everyone

Big Cheese
    The first thread that made me happy from Mikey