Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Donations?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    We Are Settled In a World In Which Sadly One Don't Care About The Other, Honestly, Do You Think Someone Would Say "Oh, Let Me Not Buy 100,000 Trochus Because X Person Has Been Working Too Hard To Get 5,000"

it is what it is
    Despite that, This idea shall not be implemented. Players have asked for purchasable Event coins and event items and stuff like that, It simply wont happen despite the world we live in.....
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltzone View Post
    Despite that, This idea shall not be implemented. Players have asked for purchasable Event coins and event items and stuff like that, It simply wont happen despite the world we live in.....
    I agree with not to make event coins tradable or purchasable, this will be to over powered. But I strongly agree that this idea should be taken, Besides You don't decide whether this idea is going to be taken or not, and neither do i. Time and Admins do.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    In what way? Elaborate on this as it's atrociously vague.
    This Truely Is Self Explanatory.
    Era-Go's Plague.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    I agree with not to make event coins tradable or purchasable, this will be to over powered. But I strongly agree that this idea should be taken, Besides You don't decide whether this idea is going to be taken or not, and neither do i. Time and Admins do.
    Admins don't take into account ideas like this, Not to be rude or anything, but allowing people to trade gralats shall not happen.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

And it has been said over and over again that banking systems will NOT be added to this simple game
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    The bank account info being hacked? Preposterous, nationwide is on my side.
    Bank=naw. Rule=when JohnRaven's running around, try not doing that! He could probably use that system to steal everyones gralats

Close the thread,it's gone way off course.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!