Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top Spar Guns

Top Spar Guns

List your top 3 Spar Guns of your choice, considering the clip, freeze, and dmg.
    NO AUCTION GUNS
    NO GUNS WITH REQUIREMENTS SUCH AS KILLS/SPAR WINS

8dfa8a92ea5907c990d98514aac08de3d3bf07406c9bbf63e594b9cb41e864ba.jpg
    Last edited by *Z.D The Great; 10-07-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

1.Raffica
    -With its amazing coverage of two bullets per shot combined with a stellar fire rate,low freeze and standard damage,it has to be one of the best if not the best guns to spar with,considering you utilize it's pros with much efficiency.
    -It also has some decent spread in conjunction with the two bullet coverage which makes it all the more deadly.
    -Being part of the dual family,it isn't a stranger to having a great clip so much so that your opponent won't be guessing on where he/she might rush you for damage.
    -On the mobility side,it can't be better,as you will not experience any mobility issues while sparring with this gun.

2.MetalStorm
    -Arguably second best to the Ghost M4 for most sparrers,MetalStorm takes number two as its reliability in spar is almost always underrated,boasting standard damage coupled with amazing spread and a decent enough fire rate to compete.
    -While not the fastest firing of guns to use,MetalStorm trades mobility for fire rate,which I believe is a smart trade as mobility is very important if you're trying to outmaneuver and outsmart the opponent.
    -Clip wise,28 is on the better side,coupled with a low freeze gives the user as aforementioned,great mobility even when reloading.

3.Vector
    -I've gone mainstream with the third pick,because vector is brilliant in many ways,granting the user a gun that is built for spar,and I recommend you grind to 15k for it,because it gives you quite the edge over other sparrers.
    -While common on the sparring scene as of recently,vector surely hasn't devolved in utility and lethality,as its greatest weapon has to be the mobility it brings,allowing you to outmaneuver the opponent with general ease.
    -With standard damage and good fire rate,combined with a low enough freeze,you can see how this gun can dominate without question.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Itachi, I appreciate your wonderful list, unfortunately and the truth hurts that I am too lazy/busy to get auction items or reach the requirement for guns
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

You Said MetalStorm Takes Second Best After GM4 Yet Didn't Mention GM4 In Your List Of Plainly, The Best Guns (For Spar)
    Era-Go's Plague.

M16 "Deadly in close combat"
    BAR "10 damage"
    Default Rifle

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Player Doll

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    M16 "Deadly in close combat"
    BAR "10 damage"
    Default Rifle
    Bar Is 10 Damage When Perfect.
    M16 Isn't Even Deadly In Close Combat, If This Is How You Spar I Recommend Guns Such As The Spectre For These Situations. M16 Is Effective In Wall To Wall Combat If Anything Due To Its Unpredictable Bullet "Pattern"
    Era-Go's Plague.

This coming from an experienced sparrer, my top 3 choices for spar weapons would be as follows;

1.) GM4, I love the balance between the fire rate and the freeze. It's just an overall great weapon.
    2.) Metalstorm, man the clip is absolutely amazing. I can continuously pin my opponent into a corner and get a few hits in before I reload.
    3.) BAR, third on this list because I don't use it unless I'm facing another BAR. It has a great clip size, and I love the damage.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

1.The Chemical Gun if you can dodge correctly and watch your clip size carefully.

2. The HK is amazing as long as you can effectively dodge and land most of your shots.

3. The cripple cannon is absolutely amazing, as long as you don't get nailed by the opponents bullets first the CC can easily overwhelm and control the flow of a spar match.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    This coming from an experienced sparrer, my top 3 choices for spar weapons would be as follows;

1.) GM4, I love the balance between the fire rate and the freeze. It's just an overall great weapon.
    2.) Metalstorm, man the clip is absolutely amazing. I can continuously pin my opponent into a corner and get a few hits in before I reload.
    3.) BAR, third on this list because I don't use it unless I'm facing another BAR. It has a great clip size, and I love the damage.
    Laughed At This More Than I Should Have;

What Is Your Ratio?
    Era-Go's Plague.

The best spar guns are the pk guns like the p2k's
    The legends live on.