Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: General ideas...trade search, arcade coins, pms, pets

Soldier

Lightbulb General ideas...trade search, arcade coins, pms, pets

Let me start by saying I am not taking credit for these ideas as surely someone has mentioned them to me at some point but I can't recall who or when at this point lol. I just need to get them out of my head and pooled into one spot for easy consideration:

-search inventory option when adding items to trade tables: time saver and also when I scroll through inventory it goes too fast and I pass up what I am looking for.

-perhaps add a weapon damage statue thing to the trade center rooms, kind of like in spar: people want to know damage quickly when deciding on trade value, would just be convenient.

-make arcade coins tradeable: they are given with freebies and those items are tradable, I don't use the arcade and these coins are just stuck in my inventory.

-search furniture inventory option at house/ganghouse: helpful for people who hold items and need to look up an item (40 limit on inventory too is hard to manage at times if you are housing numerous holiday furniture items) but I get server storage space issues.

-grabbable player pet: like a statue but similar to the Storm pet sold you could have the likeness of a player as a pet for your house that you could change and lock.

-threaded pms: more like the Classic pm system versus just the last 10. If you are in a busy gangchat and log in you can often loose offline pms before you even get a chance to read them.

-inventory folders: would be nice to be able to have more than 5, and when I put items in a folder it should stay there and not be replicated being visible still in general inventory. I need a way to organize inventory without having to scroll through so many pages - hush wiseguys who will have non productive comments on this issue....

-hats: I kid you not I have almost 50 pages from so many years if playing. Perhaps add a folder system here too where players can organize like by holiday, function, etc.

I had others but they slipped my mind atm. I will throw these out there for now, constructive criticism and consideration please.

Banned
    Nice ideas :0

I would love to trade arcade coins

and also Tickets

Trading Arcade Coins Is Fine, Not Tickets Though.
    Era-Go's Plague.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Trading Arcade Coins Is Fine, Not Tickets Though.
    Please explain to me why you are against tickets being traded?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltzone View Post
    Please explain to me why you are against tickets being traded?
    It Limits The Exclusivitey Of These Guns/Items/Melees Bought By These Tickets (Mainly Guns As Some Of The Melees Are Trade Enhanced)
    Removes The Competitive Component Of Arcade- Players Will Have No Will-Power To Get "Good" Themselves For These Tickets As They Will Rely On Other People Earning These And Buying Them At The Trade Tables.
    Arcade Popularity Will Be Negatively Effected As Now Tickets Are A Trading Revenue, No Longer A One Way Accesible Currency.
    The Arcade System Is Already Balanced And The Trading Of These Tickets Will Make It Skewiff, No Point Changing This.
    Era-Go's Plague.

I think tickets should be traded.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Nice job man

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    It Limits The Exclusivitey Of These Guns/Items/Melees Bought By These Tickets (Mainly Guns As Some Of The Melees Are Trade Enhanced)
    Removes The Competitive Component Of Arcade- Players Will Have No Will-Power To Get "Good" Themselves For These Tickets As They Will Rely On Other People Earning These And Buying Them At The Trade Tables.
    Arcade Popularity Will Be Negatively Effected As Now Tickets Are A Trading Revenue, No Longer A One Way Accesible Currency.
    The Arcade System Is Already Balanced And The Trading Of These Tickets Will Make It Skewiff, No Point Changing This.
    Yes lower the popularity of the already rarely used arcade. I go there semi-often and I don't usually see more then 20 ppl in the arcade total. So either ppl are cheap (shouldnt matter, just turn on freebies) or they r to lazy to play a game inside a game. Making them tradable might actually increase the arcade popularity because where r u supposed to get these tickets once they have all been used

Quote Originally Posted by Gi jo View Post
    Yes lower the popularity of the already rarely used arcade. I go there semi-often and I don't usually see more then 20 ppl in the arcade total. So either ppl are cheap (shouldnt matter, just turn on freebies) or they r to lazy to play a game inside a game. Making them tradable might actually increase the arcade popularity because where r u supposed to get these tickets once they have all been used
    Keyword: Might.
    Than*
    Era-Go's Plague.

Yes! I love this ideas! Mostly the furniture search one, I like that they are alphabetical but it still takes me a long time as sometimes I carry more than 40 furniture.