Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Spar Guns [Pre-voting Pole]

1)Metalstorm.
    -Personally one of the most reliable guns I've used,and I can depend on it to deliver the goods,without any doubts.
    Also my favourite gun as of right now.

2)Ghost M4
    -Most owners would remember it's past dominance in spar before it was nerfed.Twas fun,but all overpowered,and overcentralizing things might not last long.Its still a great spar gun,without a doubt.

3)M4
    -One of the best guns I've ever used,it's a really good teacher of how to spar and how to better yourself in every way possible.Isn't good as it used to be,but it's still do-able.

4)Tzek
    -Really like the theme behind this gun,especially when you dominate people with it,it's more of a gimmick,but it gets my pick because of its surprisingly great utility.

5)Vector
    -Grinding to 15k spar surely has its pros,a 40k spar gun that's generally built for spar,what more can you ask for?
    Although it's prominence is large as of late,it surely doesn't trip its brilliance.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

MtarX has spread high ROF and a high clip with vector freeze.
    It's mp7's big brother
    Just being me.

When Was The GM4 Nerfed For Contexts Sake.
    Era-Go's Plague.

I use Gm4, it's good when In perfect shape
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    When Was The GM4 Nerfed For Contexts Sake.
    Mid-January, 2015: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post199815

Here was it's discussion thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...t-the-Ghost-M4

thank you everyone for putting in all of your input and opinion. ive written down all the guns suggested, and the names of people who participated so far. this thread will be useless after the end tomorrow (sunday, 10/11/15) as i will not count any suggestions past then. thanks again
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

I would like to see the P2K in action. I've received mixed opinions on it, so I still can't decide whether it'd be worth for me to splash my cash on it.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Vector
    P2Ks
    Sten
    Pink M4
    Gm4

--------No Suggestions Under Here will Count---------The Voting Pole Will Be Up Today--------
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Street Boss
    I am surprised no one talked about the PBP auto riffle.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!