Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Spar Guns [Pre-voting Pole]

Handgun Dual Top 5 Spar Guns [Pre-voting Pole]

Hey guys, im getting close to my 50th graal lets play anniversary, and a few friends gave me the idea to interact with you guys for an upcoming video.
    So guys (and gals), heres what im thinking:

ok so everyone whos interested, make a list of all the spar guns that come to mind and that you personally enjoy using, think is the best, has the potential to be good, or has good stats.
    every gun suggested will be put on to the voting pole for the final vote. the top 5 guns on the thread with the voting pole will be showed/ displayed on the youtube video.
    [MEANING YOU CAN SAY MORE/LESS THAN 5 NOW TO BE ADDED TO THE POLE)

everyone who participates will receive a shout out near the end of the video (either said aloud, or in the form of visible text on the screen).

***if u do not wish to receivea shout out, or have a specific name to be called by, put a note at the bottom of your comment with the gun list***

(if this is successfull, ill make another one similar to this for the top 5 pk guns)
    future thanks to those who participate in this activity.

--voting started http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...28vote!!!%29--
    Last edited by SpyN64; 10-12-2015 at 11:17 PM.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Gm4

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Zephlyn
    BAR is the most used gun on spar, due to the simple way to control it, with a 10 damage gun you can have a lot of expectations. I will think that the BAR should be on the 5th place due to the simple and easy gun to use.

Banned
    I'll give mine when I'm free.

Metalstorm.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No particular order

P2k
    Metalstorm
    Bar
    Gm4
    M4

Banned
    Ok.

M4 - most used spar gun before the release of other weapons and the changes in Spar System. Was free at first, then cost 4.5k then 55k with a separate attachment. Has better freeze than the Sten itself but mobility decreases at certain times.

Sten - similar stats as the m4, just that it got a recent buffed not long ago in its ROF and freeze which makes your character able to maneuver through a wave of bullets while spamming.

P2K - used to be good for PKing till the nerf in its ROF and freeze. The dual had its nerfed, but the single pistol is better for sparring.

PBP - still a good gun with its stacked bullets for PKing, but when it comes to basing, it loses instantly if you're up against a BAR user or any users. Just very rarely seen in spars.

Vector - I supposed it's the easiest spar gun to master as compared to the m4 which used to be op back then before the vector was released (same goes for m4a3). Most spar users spam with it though...

I won't include the BAR because it doesn't seem to amuse me other than its 10 damage and high ROF (similar to m16).
    Last edited by Star*; 10-08-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Wrong section much?... this should be under weapons or Ask a weapons expert section.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

High level sparring using a top tier gun isn't nearly as interesting as high level sparring using a low tier gun because not as many people do or perhaps even accomplish that. Therefore, I'll throw in some cheaper guns into the mix for the challenge and entertainment.

Neo Rifle, single Desert Eagle, AK-47, Handgun (or Water pistol), starter pistol.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    BAR is the most used gun on spar, due to the simple way to control it, with a 10 damage gun you can have a lot of expectations. I will think that the BAR should be on the 5th place due to the simple and easy gun to use.
    It Has A Low Skill Cap, And Bar Is Not The Mused Used Gun AT The Spar Complex. Lmao?
    Era-Go's Plague.