Thread: Embarrassing Thing You Did As A Child (Reincarnated)

Embarrassing Thing You Did As A Child (Reincarnated)

Inspired From Josh's Thread.
    Ok So, Basically Just Share Something "Out Of The Ordinary" You Did As A Child. It Can Be An Event, An Action, A Habit, A Trait.

When I Was About 8 Years Old My Brother Told Me That The Reason People Have A Mouth Is A Result Of A Vauum Cleaner Sucking People's Faces Off When They Were Young. Without Asking My Mother For Confirmation- As I Trusted My Older Brother </3 I Told A School News In About Grade 1 Or 2 About This Story Of The Vacuum Cleaners In Which I Repeated In My Own Style- This Resulted In My Year Long Irrational Fear Leading To A Truely Memorable School News- Which Led To The My Primary School Nickname- Vac.
    Era-Go's Plague.

Banned
    When i was in 6th grade (3 years ago) I had a crush on this girl named faith right? so i was talkin to my friend name Rayfield. he asked me who i had a crush on and after 10 mins of begging i gave inland told him. it just so happens to be that Faiths best friend gets ahold of the info and tells faith instantly.

I was the laughing stock of 6th grade. but 3 years later. I'm with my crush.

Lol.

*drops mic* *leaves stage* ^^
    Era-Go's Plague.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Thinking it would be a good idea to chop away at the pillars supporting the garage with a sledge hammer like you would a bonsai tree, luckily my mother heard the banging and screamed at me and the garage didn't fall ontop of me. Age:10
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

I peed on a bush.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Inspired From Josh's Thread.
    Ok So, Basically Just Share Something "Out Of The Ordinary" You Did As A Child. It Can Be An Event, An Action, A Habit, A Trait.

When I Was About 8 Years Old My Brother Told Me That The Reason People Have A Mouth Is A Result Of A Vauum Cleaner Sucking People's Faces Off When They Were Young. Without Asking My Mother For Confirmation- As I Trusted My Older Brother </3 I Told A School News In About Grade 1 Or 2 About This Story Of The Vacuum Cleaners In Which I Repeated In My Own Style- This Resulted In My Year Long Irrational Fear Leading To A Truely Memorable School News- Which Led To The My Primary School Nickname- Vac.
    Youve only had forums for
    Like 3 days and u have 87 posts? THATS MY JOB NOW STOP SPAMMING
    ((Atleast i dont spam to the extreme))

Rodeo
    Uhh well about a few months ago I was walking in an amusement park, I went on this ride and went I got off I felt so bad and I was bumping into EVERYTHING. Then I met my match when I hit a trash can and fell to the ground
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns