Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How she broke my heart.

How she broke my heart.

She never really liked me. I kept trying because she was attractive. Did I meant her pixels were pretty? No, she had a strong, firm personality which I like in girls. She had extremely good stats (PK:180k /Spar wins:20k) because the account she is using was once her brother's, which coincidently, we were quite close 2 years ago.

About a month ago, I started to PM her everyday, saying hi and stuffs. She was nice at first, but then she became annoyed after a few days. I tried to catch her attention several times by spamming "hi" and she'll eventually PM me to shut up. I got really angry with her one day so I cursed at her on PM and she blocked me.

A few days later, she unblocked me because I received help from one of her few friends. That was the peak of our "relationship", though I knew that she never loved me back. A few days later I confessed again, she said no because she insisted to stay single.

She soon got interested into trading. She was at the trade tables everyday. Surprisingly, she earnt 19k shells in 3 day. I asked her how and she said "buy cheap sell high". She said that she wanted a black umbrella. In between those few days of her road to umbrella, we did have several arguments. I kept pestering on how I was not good enough for her. "What have I done wrong?" "I have never hurt you" "I love you" "I have done everything I could" and so on. She always gave the same reason for rejecting me. She accused of loving more than 100 girls. I'm like wtf..? Being nice to other girls doesn't mean that I have any sort of affection for them.

In order to gain her feelings towards me, I decided to help her by selling some of my supers and so that she can get to 26k shells quicker. I gave 10k shells to her. I still don't know what she did to it though. I also stopped asking her to date me. I decided to take it slowly, although she said that she'd never date a bad guy like me. I usually stalked her on the map., especially when she was digging, I'd help her kill any crabs that spawned so that she could dig faster.

So just now, I asked her if she wanted to go shell together. She agreed but she didn't have any shovels. Out of love and lust, I told her that I'll give her some. She asked me how many I had. Well, I said I have 1025 shovels but of course, I actually lied to her because I didn't want her to worry about whether I would have enough for myself. She asked for 50 at first. After I gave it to her, she said lel. I was like really? You should be saying thanks. She asked for 100 more and without hesitation, I agreed to it. And then she asked for 900. This was exactly what she said "900 for me, you keep 100 lel." That was when it really hit me hard. I never got very furious with her. And of course, I can't give 900 because I only had 200 shovels. I immediately left the trade room. And guess what her PMs was. "Lol sorry" "You want your shovels back?" "i never asked you for them"

From that point onwards, I realised that some people can just be so hard-hearted. It came to the point that I know I have tried enough. These people don't have an atom of empathy. I felt so disgusted not only by the girl, but by my own stupidity which caused me to be blinded by love.

Why was I so stupid to keep trying?
    Last edited by stan; 10-14-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Ohh well greediness is every where its your job to ignore it.
    Stupidity? Nah but blind love. Not all ppl are mean, bad and with no feelings. Isn't your fault ;D .
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

But she offered the shovels back.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Street Boss
    Yoooo, y'all gotta quit with these type of threads, fr.

My advice, wait until you are older and find someone in real life. In game relationships can lead to a lot of fighting and things can get pretty real. Especially when other players are involved. If you are the same Stan, the other day you mentioned you would date me. But that's the last thing you need to do. You have to stop looking for love and relationships online.
    Love will come to you.
    I wish you luck, but please don't get too emotionally involved with people in the game. You don't really know these people and there are many catfishes.
    The right girl will come along someday.

I Heard There's Girls Irl.

"She Had Extremely Good Stats.'

Smh.
    Era-Go's Plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I Heard There's Girls Irl.

"She Had Extremely Good Stats.'

Smh.
    Exactly, rarely any girl on iEra with 'good stats' have a gentle and nice personality. There's newbies with 99% the better attitude and personality. Sure, they don't have a nice head or body upload, so what? That's what happens when you start liking a girl because of her looks or stats. Don't lie either, it leads you to situations you can't control. And why offer her shovels? She has shells, she could at least sell enough to buy the amount of shovels she wants.

Love blinds you,she was using you.
    Lel

Simple.
    Find a girl in real life. You never know who's behind that screen. I can tell you that I'm a boy, but what if I'm a girl? Maybe an old man? You don't know.
    Find girls that interest you in real life.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Simple.
    Find a girl in real life. You never know who's behind that screen. I can tell you that I'm a boy, but what if I'm a girl? Maybe an old man? You don't know.
    Find girls that interest you in real life.
    Here comes the Froz conspiracy thread.