Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thread Limitations/Post Limitations

Thread Limitations/Post Limitations

Alright, so lately I have noticed a spike in the amount of users here at Era-Go, which is great! But I also think because a lot of these users are generally new to the forum-life; and don't understand the etiquette, that action needs to be taken. For instance, people have been relentlessly spamming the forums, and actually considering themselves as entertaining, and being PROUD of it. Take Froz for example, his literal signature is, "Spam God" or something, and he makes a useless thread on a daily basis, and he has an average of NINE posts a day, NINE. It has been pretty much unbearable for me to come to these forums anymore because it is just littered with worthless posts and distracts from the main idea. I think when a poster reaches a certain average for posts, that they should be limited, like Graalians does.

Froz spams for the 16by16 pixel award. No,I don't like this idea.
    Lel

Limited posts?
    No thanks.

limited post? they showed be allowed to post as many as they want. it's there acc and they should have more rights with it. and plus it's boring if people don't make posts.
    Send me PMs in game if you need me.
    -iJohn

Have A Great Day

There is a system where if you post useless threads you will be banned.
    Lel

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Alright, so lately I have noticed a spike in the amount of users here at Era-Go, which is great! But I also think because a lot of these users are generally new to the forum-life; and don't understand the etiquette, that action needs to be taken. For instance, people have been relentlessly spamming the forums, and actually considering themselves as entertaining, and being PROUD of it. Take Froz for example, his literal signature is, "Spam God" or something, and he makes a useless thread on a daily basis, and he has an average of NINE posts a day, NINE. It has been pretty much unbearable for me to come to these forums anymore because it is just littered with worthless posts and distracts from the main idea. I think when a poster reaches a certain average for posts, that they should be limited, like Graalians does.
    Most of the posts are replies

- - - Updated - - -

Also i dont make useless posts
    People enjoy them

- - - Updated - - -

Also i didnt come up with spam god

I enjoy every post You gott do what you gotta do.
    Send me PMs in game if you need me.
    -iJohn

Have A Great Day

Froz has a point, he didn't came up with "Spam God".

Anyways, if we ever had a limit, it'll be annoying. Just how the 60s timer for every post, but that's to prevent spammers.
    Posts won't create spamming unless it's off-topic.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    He has the right to make irrelevant threads from the game itself, but I cannot allow the dissatisfaction of the user who had been dealt by him in a thread.