Thread: Gun condition

Gun condition

Whats the difference between a brand new gun and a rusty one i played for a bit quit era for like five months and im back now but all my guns are rusty but i have yet to see any differance

Brand new guns have a higher damage than a rusty gun.
    Example: You buy a gun with 9HP Damage.
    Brand new: 9 or 10HP DMG
    Rusty: 6 or 7HP DMG

It's always to keep your guns clean. =]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Gun conditions? Finally a good question.
    New guns will become damaged 2 days after the purchase. You will need to repair them.
    A gun in perfect shape will deal 1 damage more than normal. That's why M4's deal 9 damage, and why BAR's deal 10 and so on. A gun in good shape will deal exactly the damage specified in its description. In slightly damaged condition, a gun will deal 1 damage less than normal. In rusty, it will deal 2 damage less than normal. A gun once repaired, will take 2 weeks to go from perfect shape to good shape. 2 weeks from good to slightly damaged, and another 2 to go from slightly damaged to rusty.
    Anything else I'm missing?

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Two thing 1) thanks i just didint see anyone else asking 2) i have the neo rifle it says in the discription that it deals 9 dammage i dont have the money or supplies to repair it i use it on a dammage tester and it says its dealing 9

Quote Originally Posted by Gi jo View Post
    Two thing 1) thanks i just didint see anyone else asking 2) i have the neo rifle it says in the discription that it deals 9 dammage i dont have the money or supplies to repair it i use it on a dammage tester and it says its dealing 9
    It will always do 9 on damage testers and NPCs. Supplies aren't that hard to get it just takes awhile. You can get them by drilling in the mines and grinding the rocks or perhaps you can just trade for them if you can get in contact with a seller. It also takes a couple hundred gralats, not too bad though.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Yeah i have enough now to repair it just need supplies