Thread: Graaloween "Vampire Hunter Crossbow" Gun Idea

Lightbulb Graaloween "Vampire Hunter Crossbow" Gun Idea

I woke up this morning thinking "Wow, a crossbow would be a nice Graaloween weapon." And so I started to think more about it. I would actually like to see a crossbow for Graaloween. I already made stats of the crossbow. I came up with the name "Vampire Hunter Crossbow" because why would I go for a name not related to Graaloween. Would also prefer a wooden crossbow more than a modern crossbow. But for the stats... Might be a little bit unbalanced but anyways.

I did a bit of research on crossbows and the average speed of the crossbow bolt is about 300 feet per second (fps) so it wouldn't make sense if the crossbow did low damage. So I would say the damage be about 8 or 9 when perfect. Knowing that the crossbow takes a while to reload so having a longer reload would be best and having medium-high freeze also. Have a little spread because a wooden crossbow isn't as accurate as modern crossbows. How about a high chance bleeding damage dealing 1-2 damage every 1.5 seconds making up for the low fire rate. The cost should maybe be around 8-12k I'm not good with the price. It would be nice if it was able to be put on the back of a Graalian but if it would take to much time to animate that, it will be fine as is.

I would like to see opinions and what would make it more balanced. I would like to see my idea in the shops. Thank you for all those that came to check out my idea.

Awesome.
    And also make a special death animation for it:

Bolt of the crossbow gets stuck in heart of the player and he falls on his back.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

I like this idea! Get some people to help support if you really want this added.

That's a vamtastic idea XD
    Newspaper Team
    Ex-Player Relations

Star Wars Fan!

"It's a trap!"
    - Admiral Ackbar

Quote Originally Posted by Seany View Post
    That's a vamtastic idea XD

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I feel like its stats would more closely resemble that of that golden pirate gun. Peacekeeper? Peacemaker?

As in it fires slow but the bullets are high damage like 10 or even 11.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.