Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: gm4 annoying

Cloak

gm4 annoying

K let's talk about this gun, it's hella annoying on spar arenas because mainly everyone uses it and requires no skill at all. Anyone can use this gun and just spam and win. Sparring is officially dead with all these op guns, this game is p2w and now we have to do that in spar as well because its really difficult to spar some op gm4 user. This gun should be banned from spar or nerfed. Dont believe me? Get the gun yourself and spar with it and see how easy it is.. I don't got the gun cause I ain't no pack buyer plus my m4 is good enough. Sparring was suppose to be about skill, now it's about who spams the most Smh.

its not op for its price. for 187,000 gralats it better kick bootay xD
    also theres plenty of guns that are better than it in spar imo. ion carbine and flamethrower are both debatably better in spar, emphasis on the ion carbine. both of those guns are free as well. in the end its not down to the gun, its technique and practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak
    K let's talk about this gun, it's hella annoying on spar arenas because mainly everyone uses it and requires no skill at all. Anyone can use this gun and just spam and win. Sparring is officially dead with all these op guns, this game is p2w and now we have to do that in spar as well because its really difficult to spar some op gm4 user. This gun should be banned from spar or nerfed. Dont believe me? Get the gun yourself and spar with it and see how easy it is.. I don't got the gun cause I ain't no pack buyer plus my m4 is good enough. Sparring was suppose to be about skill, now it's about who spams the most Smh.
    What happened? Did you spar someone that has it over an argument or something?

Sent from my Event using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

So what you're suggesting to people is:

1) Spend 187k on a gun.
    2) Spar with it to prove that it's overpowered.
    3) Sign a petition that it gets banned from spar, making their purchase worthless.

Most people that play this game aren't righteous enough to throw money away at the expense of skill-based play.

I do agree with you that the guns released lately have skill-based play on the decline.
    Those responsible for these gun releases weren't mindful of skill-based play, and didn't apply the rules of checks and balances that their predecessors did.

To turn back and change this would ruin many players' purchases, resulting in widespread complaints; potentially punishable up to and including the game's termination.
    And it wouldn't be ethical to ban these guns from spar. Once again, that's nullifying a player's purchase.

That's just the way it is now.
    Either adapt to it, move onto another game, or contribute to an alternative mode of play.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    meph is always right your argument is invalid

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Lets not be negative with this guy. Anyways. I feel you bud, GM4 users are very hard to defeat because with their spam you are forced to get cornered or rushed and its very easy for them to dodge your m4 since it has less fire rate and more freeze. But nerfing it or banning it from spar is a wrong thing to do. You have 2 sides. 1 side are the victims like you whose guns outclassed by the gm4 and the other side are the players who actually spent real money/worked their butt off for the gun. What we want is a compromise to satisfy both sides.

My solution is for you to buy the AK74uSD its only 35 EC which means you dont need to pack and it has a very good fire rate. The AK74uSD can actually compete to the gm4. Trust me ive seen it many times. If you cant beat spammers then join them. Find your way through if you cant pack then practice events like races or bot events and when you get the AK74 im sure you will be alot better with it than the M4. And if you master it and know how to use its good fire rate then im sure you can own some GM4 noobs. I used to use gm4 its true .. its very easy to use and any nub can just spam and win. Good thing I got my Vector yesterday so thats why I use for spar atm.

Cloak
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    What happened? Did you spar someone that has it over an argument or something?

Sent from my Event using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.
    No I didn't got frustrated over a spar I just get tired of that gun being used frequently, I'm not saying to go out and buy the gun I'm just saying that if you suck at spar and use the gun I'm pretty sure spar will be way easier.

use flamethrower as i do and life will seen much better.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Meph is so right.

Honestly, it's not about the gun. It's about what skills you've gained to dominate over gm4 users.
    I've seen people beating some spammers in spar, it can either be they lag or have a very huge delay for gameplay timing.
    Even I can beat a gm4 player, it's just about skills. No more, no less–just think of it.

Don't need to complain about it just because you've seen several of them using it in spar.
    They bought it with 187k gralats and they have the rights to use it.
    If you're gonna demand more debates, it'll most probably be about 'NERF all the OP guns man' crap.
    Just stop, really.

Everyone has the right to express their own opinion, I mea yeah spar has changed gm4 is OP but its suppose to be for a price like that. But if you used a starter pistol for practice then pulled out a m4 you woukd be significantly better with it cause you were training on something lesser. But star is right its all about skill.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say