Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 353

Thread: Corrupt-a-wish

  1. #341
    Development Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    I don't speak English, so I don't understand you. Sorry.
    I wish for a million bucks.
    Granted now you have 1 million bucks, the animal....

    I wish for a new computer mouse.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

     Spoiler

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Granted now you have 1 million bucks, the animal....

    I wish for a new computer mouse.
    granted but the left click button is permanently damaged

    i wish for a bowl of mac and cheese
    Discord Me:
    Minho#0029

  3. #343
    Sunny August.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    granted but the left click button is permanently damaged

    i wish for a bowl of mac and cheese
    Granted, but now you're horribly lactose intolerant.

    I wish that all pets lived as long as we did.
    :]

  4. #344
    Development Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,233
    Quote Originally Posted by August. View Post
    Granted, but now you're horribly lactose intolerant.

    I wish that all pets lived as long as we did.
    Granted, but now they're all carnivorous hungry human hunting animals. Yes including sweet little BUNNIES.

    I wish for nothing.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

     Spoiler

  5. #345
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Granted, but now they're all carnivorous hungry human hunting animals. Yes including sweet little BUNNIES.

    I wish for nothing.
    Granted, so here it is: https://youtu.be/gWuDKtHXGh0
    I wish to be able to speak every language.
    As a student with asthma, please don't reopen the schools when a lung-infecting disease is going around .-.

  6. #346
    Development Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    Granted, so here it is: https://youtu.be/gWuDKtHXGh0
    I wish to be able to speak every language.
    Granted, but no one understands you.

    I wish for more paint.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

     Spoiler

  7. #347
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Granted, but no one understands you.

    I wish for more paint.
    Granted, but it's full of lead.
    I wish for The Elder Scrolls VI.
    As a student with asthma, please don't reopen the schools when a lung-infecting disease is going around .-.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah1441 View Post
    Granted, but it's full of lead.
    I wish for The Elder Scrolls VI.
    granted but you cant move your character

    i wish for a puppy
    Discord Me:
    Minho#0029

  9. #349
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    granted but you cant move your character

    i wish for a puppy
    Granted, but it gives you Campylobacter jejuni.
    I wish for better eyesight.
    As a student with asthma, please don't reopen the schools when a lung-infecting disease is going around .-.

  10. #350
    Newcomer Novato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    21
    Granted, but now you're a cyclops.
    I wish i sprint/run nonstop without getting tired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •