Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guns 125k or under.

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    I'll get M107 since PBP is obsolete in basing cuz there's barely any hit timer, not to mention the long barrel of M107 gives you an advantage of wall shooting
    The long barrel on the M107 limits or diminishes your close combat capabilities. Being able to fight up close and personal is a key skill in basing. I would not buy the M107 for a basing gun.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Bases like Neo have a long hallway that allows you to use it and do massive damage without getting hurt, he have other guns that he can use I'm sure he can use his Shipka, M107 is not suppose to be used extensively, it just reduces your opponents health before they reach you, you could probably get 2 shots behind walls, giving you the advantage of higher hp
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    The long barrel on the M107 limits or diminishes your close combat capabilities. Being able to fight up close and personal is a key skill in basing. I would not buy the M107 for a basing gun.

The only difference from Thompson and Bar is 1 dmg.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust