Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Making room for new items

Making room for new items

People are always talking about a new EC shop. But why not replace some of the current items? Y'know, the ones nobody uses. I've never seen anyone say "Saving for NATURE SWORD"

Not only would getting rid of these duds boost the rarity and ultimately price of them, it would make them "cool" again.

Anyway, this is just an idea for an idea. Those were the ones I thought were the least favorites. Thoughts?
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Maybe. It could work. But some people may still want the items. At least keep traceable items so no one can make the price for it go really high.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Making room for new items

I agree. I rarely see those items. But swords on the top picture were just added and I don't think they will take them out yet. if they take any out.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    People are always talking about a new EC shop. But why not replace some of the current items? Y'know, the ones nobody uses. I've never seen anyone say "Saving for NATURE SWORD"

Not only would getting rid of these duds boost the rarity and ultimately price of them, it would make them "cool" again.

Anyway, this is just an idea for an idea. Those were the ones I thought were the least favorites. Thoughts?
    Bad idea
    I want the dual scimitars still
    Saving for it
    Spirit dagger is cool aswell this thread is all your opinion not everyone elses

Katana should be removed, too, but good idea, even though a lot of people already mentioned this and were denied.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Katana should be removed, too, but good idea, even though a lot of people already mentioned this and were denied.
    Nuuu, I'm stuck at 32ec tho.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Bad idea
    I want the dual scimitars still
    Saving for it
    Spirit dagger is cool aswell this thread is all your opinion not everyone elses
    Spirit dagger being cool is your opinion as well. And I don't deny it being my opinion, in fact, I made sure you knew that in the initial post.

But I think making a whole new EC shop or even a new addition to the current one might be overboard. Through this way, you get rid of (mostly) unwanted items and replace them with ones that won't be ignored. Yes, there will always be one or two people who vouch for the replaceable items (such as yourself), but ultimately the majority of people want something else. Everything is a compromise when it comes to making a decision that affects thousands.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

It isn't good idea all remove

Yeah just keep it if you dont want it dont buy it simple as it is.

I feel people going to scream:
    'I WONT REFUNTS OR I MLG REK YO IN BO2'
    Hai there, i'm an empty signature.