Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Tbones gfx

Quote Originally Posted by Po0p View Post
    if they are edits, please state that...
    No they r not

okay well since you are not going to state that you are either taking someone elses work, or editing, im going to do it for you...The head you just posted is an edit. An edit means you took a design, lineart, or pieces from someone elses work to create your own. Ive seen very similair heads to that one, and i know many are based off a panther head i so happen to have in my heads file. Now i wasnt going to jump to conclusions because panthers and lions would be expected to look the same in shape in a 32x32 box. However, this is matching the EXACT lineart of it in all perspectives, using the same eyes as well. From here i will say you either stole that Or that you recolored it from the white tiger custom that ive seen many times before.
    editsareedits.png
    heyhey

I posted that after u said it was an edit

okay well since you are not going to state that you are either taking someone elses work, or editing, im going to do it for you...The head you just posted is an edit. An edit means you took a design, lineart, or pieces from someone elses work to create your own. Ive seen very similair heads to that one, and i know many are based off a panther head i so happen to have in my heads file. Now i wasnt going to jump to conclusions because panthers and lions would be expected to look the same in shape in a 32x32 box. However, this is matching the EXACT lineart of it in all perspectives, using the same eyes as well. From here i will say you either stole that Or that you recolored it from the white tiger custom that ive seen many times before.
    editsareedits.png
    And all my hats are my original work

yes, after i said to say whether or not it is an edit of a piece by someone else. So after you said that nothing you posted were edits, i see the clear example that contradicts what you have stated.
    heyhey

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    And all my hats are my original work
    Hats, not heads.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

the essence of this whole rant is to let you know that people dont appreciate an unoriginal pixel artist on here...me especially because people used to claim i stole my work so i get angry when i see people who arent actually making their own graphics. If you are taking other peoples stuff and editing it, say it. If not, no worries
    heyhey

Don't go too fast and post many hats, work with one and make it better with our CC.

All hats need better outlines.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

yes, after i said to say whether or not it is an edit of a piece by someone else. So after you said that nothing you posted were edits, i see the clear example that contradicts what you have stated.
    Ur not making sense you specifically said that the two hats that I posted were edits then I actually did post an edit and admitted it. MY HATS ARE ORIGINAL