Thread: Stacked damage?

Stacked damage?

My gun SFX SMG(not sure if the SFX is right) has stacked damage. I dont know what it means but im finding it usless... Can someone explain to me what is it? And if it has pros and cons?

It means that each bullet damages in stacks,as in when you shoot your Flamethrower,Chemical or Minigun at a player,his/her hp drops quickly.
    Well,it's pros are most stack damage guns are great or decent for PKing,and the cons are;you sacrifice mobility for massive damage,which I often think isn't a good trade.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Oh wow :0 thanks for the help! Ill TRY to pk with it xD

Stack means that each bullet counts. On normal weapons, you'll find that if your gun has a high rate of fire without stack, not all bullets will do damage. Stacked damage makes every bullet deal damage.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    It means that each bullet damages in stacks,as in when you shoot your Flamethrower,Chemical or Minigun at a player,his/her hp drops quickly.
    Well,it's pros are most stack damage guns are great or decent for PKing,and the cons are;you sacrifice mobility for massive damage,which I often think isn't a good trade.
    With m4a3 you can have it all
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    With m4a3 you can have it all
    where is it bought again?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

You need 22 500 Spar wins I believe for it, and its located at Spar Complex