Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P2K Buff

P2K Buff

I know this is old news. But it's possible because guns have been nerfed than re buffed later. Can P2ks rate of fire (duel) be increased again? Slightly... not like it was before. Because they are really no competition for bar. Granted you can beat a bar user but it takes extreme effort. Also having bar I can say overall it's a better gun but p2k cost 100k kills.

You do not under stand the bar is a one sided weapon, but the p2k has th advantage of being able to shoot both on left and right arms as are all dual wield weapons, that being said it being 9 damage and its still pretty quick enought to kill someone in less than 5 seconds. Sam made the right choice to nerf the p2ks because it was worth more than 200k gralats. If you are looking to spam someone just find a faster gun that one extra damage wont mean nothing if you practice

It won't,all buffs and nerfs are decided by the Guns Admin,you can't request it.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Lesson for all the children out there: Just buy the more expensive one instead of working for the slightly less expensive one.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Rodeo
    Someone spammed me with p2k and kill me lol it's not that hard
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I've been using p2k and bitzsam is right about them,
    they are better then other guns, the reason why p2k suck to us is because they have no spread.
    you need skills to use them, meaning you need to put effort, not just spam and hope for a kill.

Going away again cya.
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    It won't,all buffs and nerfs are decided by the Guns Admin,you can't request it.
    Why not? You can't tell people they can't make request. That's the point of forums at least one of them, community suggestions . I'm not asking for a drastic increase. Just a slight rof increase. Bitz even said in the last p2k nerf thread if he changes anything again on P2ks it would be freeze or rof.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythological View Post
    You do not under stand the bar is a one sided weapon, but the p2k has th advantage of being able to shoot both on left and right arms as are all dual wield weapons, that being said it being 9 damage and its still pretty quick enought to kill someone in less than 5 seconds. Sam made the right choice to nerf the p2ks because it was worth more than 200k gralats. If you are looking to spam someone just find a faster gun that one extra damage wont mean nothing if you practice
    You obviously don't have p2ks if you think it can kill someone in 5 sec. What gives it the main advantage is small freeze not damage. And read my post again I'm asking for a very minute rof increase you would barely notice unless you are very technical.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    You obviously don't have p2ks if you think it can kill someone in 5 sec. What gives it the main advantage is small freeze not damage. And read my post again I'm asking for a very minute rof increase you would barely notice unless you are very technical.
    The original nerf was 0.05, can't get much smaller than that. It won't be buffed, i've explained why in numerous other p2k threads. What you referenced to me saying was not in the right context as I was saying if any other stat was to be nerfed I would leave fire rate and freeze, meaning I would nerf reload or clip. Not that I would buff it