Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Attachments With Closed Threads

I've tried to post images from both computer and idevice and it says the same thing. I was able to remove some attachments that Ace said how to, however there are still attachments I have no way of deleting. There has to be something wrong with the attachments. I'm not wasting time posting images to imgur and then sending here, when it's 10x faster here, plus I can't resize images so it takes up a big amount of space. I'm just happy I'm not the only one with this problem.

I probably would have put this thread in a different place, not Era, but oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

please fix this asap because i cant post on my thread or anything else with graphics which is pretty dang annoying
    heyhey

im trying to post 3 kilobyte files which is much less than a megabyte and it still doesnt work. i too have deleted many of my old attachments without any change...?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbcloud/vbulletin-cloud-questions-problems-and-troubleshooting/4028452-attachment-size-limit-in-forum

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=284229

sorry for spamming so much but this might help any administrators on here sorry im just pretty annoyed that i cant post images easily
    heyhey

I made a super tiny image and it still would not let me upload the picture.

Not only that, but I've tried to upload a picture I uploaded a long time ago (and it accepted) and it still has the error message. There's definitely an issue. I'm not worried about losing points for deleting those attachments, I'd just like to be able to upload pictures again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I made a super tiny image and it still would not let me upload the picture.

Not only that, but I've tried to upload a picture I uploaded a long time ago (and it accepted) and it still has the error message. There's definitely an issue. I'm not worried about losing points for deleting those attachments, I'd just like to be able to upload pictures again...
    My point forums is broken
    Like you expect me to write conspiracy theories without showing pictures?!?!?

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    We are currently looking into this, however there is no need to escalate the issue so highly. For inserting images into posts, images can be uploaded onto Imgur then inserted via
    PHP Code:
    [IMG]http://example.com/image.jpg[/IMG] 
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

idk what this is
    Same with me.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    We are currently looking into this, however there is no need to escalate the issue so highly. For inserting images into posts, images can be uploaded onto Imgur then inserted via
    PHP Code:
    Have you tried to use imgur on ios?

Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    PHP Code:
    It's way too laggy, thanks for looking into it though! Greatly appreciated.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Attaching images on forums is broken
    Fix it please
    Everytime you try to attach an image it says this
     Spoiler
    image.jpg: Exceeds your quota by X.XX MB. <a href="misc.php? do=attachments" target="_blank">Click here to view your attachments</a>

The part that makes me know that something is wrong is the < and >'s
    So its pretty suspicious, someone was probably messing up with the coding or something
    This someone was probably the nuthead that tried to merge the era go building ontop of era news
    and this isnt just me with the problem
    I've seen 2 other people with the same problem

- - - Updated - - -

^^^
    I don't think someone's messing with some scripts. Perhaps it's every forum user combined to keep the Forum Server not crashing.