Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Using people" for crypt?

"Using people" for crypt?

So heres my question, if i get invited to crypt, and we won, and then the leader just kicked me, will i get rewarded? Or was i used? Because if it goes as im being used to win crypt then its pretty unfair. (Not sure if this is the right sub-formus since crypt is an event.)

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Your alright posting here, but if I were you I would have made a thread in the ASK A STAFF MEMBER section..

Generally, I am not sure how the crypt works as I doubt they thought much about the rules, however the way I see it, If your gang won, then the players that were in the gang at that time should be saved or logged in a way.
    I did not create the Crypt event or have anything to do with it, so in general this would be a good question to Ask an Admin.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    So heres my question, if i get invited to crypt, and we won, and then the leader just kicked me, will i get rewarded? Or was i used? Because if it goes as im being used to win crypt then its pretty unfair. (Not sure if this is the right sub-formus since crypt is an event.)
    i asked admins the same question they won't respond ~_~ because most of the gangs would mostly used us and then kick us

Simple.
    You were being used. Careful on what gang you join.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

http://prntscr.com/8sq6md im with this gang "_" hope they dont use me like others ;'(

From what I remember, It doesn't matter if you were kicked afterwards or not.
    Because there were cases of people kicking for space.
    What actually counts is whether if you were in that gang during the crypt.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

The winning teams user IDs are saved. So it doesn't matter if your kicked after, prizes go to people in gang at the time.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    The winning teams user IDs are saved. So it doesn't matter if your kicked after, prizes go to people in gang at the time.
    This.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    But the scores were reset
    I was crypting with McNobe
    So would the ids reset or

Yup, as the answers above it was made so those who were in the top gangs and were kicked right afterwards would still get the prizes. A lot of this "using players" happened and this is the way to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person