Thread: Fort Killers Official Guide Rules

Fort Killers Official Guide Rules

This is taken from under the Guides/Tuturials section for "Fort Killers Guide", from the Mercy News 38th Edition, released October 11th, 2014. Full credit goes to the Newspaper Team.

Retyped in it's entirety and sharing here for forum convenience.

To Staff: If there are any other facts that should be added, please feel free to edit this post and include them in here. Thank you.

---
    There are many questions that have been brought up about fort killers. So today all of those questions will be answered.

What is a fort killer?
    A fort killer happens every 3 hours. It is held at a random base and a message pops up showing the location of the event. The event lasts for 30 minutes.

What is the object of a fort killer?
    The point of a fort killer is to get the most kills in the 30 minute time period. Kills do not only count for yourself, but for your gang as well. So it totals up all of the kills your gang has earned in that time period and the gang with the most gets a reward!

What is the reward?
    The gang with the most kills in the 30 minutes receives 10000 gralats divided up amongst the members. So if the winning gang has 10 members online, each member gets 1000 gralats. 10000 divided by 10 is 1000. The gang with the second most kills receives 8000 gralats divided up amongst the members. For example if they have 10 people online, each member receives 800 gralats. The gang with the third most kills receives 5000 gralats divided amongst the members.

How do I know how much money we got and when the event is over?
    A message will pop up on your screen saying the amount of money you have earned, if your gang is in the top 3. If no message appears saying an amount of money, your gang was not in the top 3. A message will also appear in your pm's list that will show the top 3 gangs and the amount of kills they had.

What counts and what doesn't count?
    There have been many questions about whether certain weapons count. For example, artillery cannon, bombs, melees. THEY ALL COUNT! It does not matter how you get the kill. If it pops up at the bottom of your screen (example: You has killed Casper Zephlyn OR You have picked up Firefly Zephlyn's hand), then the kill counts! It DOES NOT matter if you used a bar, a taser, a flame thrower, an Ac, or a bomb, the kills still counts. The ONLY restriction there is, is that the kill must be made INSIDE the base. If the kill was made outside, then it does not count for your gang score. Also, the garage (left part) of Tachi does not count for kills. It is not considered a part of the base.

I hope that answers all of the lingering questions about fort killer events! Good luck and happy killings!

Sticky this?
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

finally some proof that ec items do count.

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

Time to get my gang of chemicals together.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.