Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How to recruit the right people for the job?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    How to make a successful Basing Gang

*Well,Lets start off with "stats" i believe in order to at least get a good basing gang going your going to need high stats,If you don't think stats are going to matter,They do.Its like you joining a player's gang,And the leader of that gang has 100 hours and 25 kills.Do YOU think someone wants to base with them?especially wanting that person to lead over them?No. So get high stats.

*Get known.PK bases,get streaks,And help other gangs.
    *Its going to take a long time to get a good basing gang,I think it took Panda Protection Program about three years to get on there feet.(So make sure you have a TONof patience)
    *Offer rewards,Lets face it. Many players would like to be rewarded for what they do. Especially if there doing it right.Rewards can go as far as giving Itunes or Google Play gift cards to members.
    *Ask friends of friends to join you in your campaign.
    *Have good leaders
    *Have goals
    *Base at bases that gangs don't usually have all day.Example Obsidian now has Neo. Dont go there.Go to a base that is constantly being taken.And hold it.

~I hope some of these tips helped.If you have any comments or questions PM me.

Please refrain from promoting USD-ing.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

How to make a successful Basing Gang

*Well,Lets start off with "stats" i believe in order to at least get a good basing gang going your going to need high stats,If you don't think stats are going to matter,They do.Its like you joining a player's gang,And the leader of that gang has 100 hours and 25 kills.Do YOU think someone wants to base with them?especially wanting that person to lead over them?No. So get high stats.

*Get known.PK bases,get streaks,And help other gangs.
    *Its going to take a long time to get a good basing gang,I think it took Panda Protection Program about three years to get on there feet.(So make sure you have a TONof patience)
    *Offer rewards,Lets face it. Many players would like to be rewarded for what they do. Especially if there doing it right.Rewards can go as far as giving Itunes or Google Play gift cards to members.
    *Ask friends of friends to join you in your campaign.
    *Have good leaders
    *Have goals
    *Base at bases that gangs don't usually have all day.Example Obsidian now has Neo. Dont go there.Go to a base that is constantly being taken.And hold it.

~I hope some of these tips helped.If you have any comments or questions PM me.
    good points but you don't have to go to the expenses. These extrinsic rewards are not sustainable. But if put into good use, it can help a gang. perhaps giving rewards to members and get them basing until the gang has 1k hours . im pretty sure from then on players will come and find the gang and these rewards won't be necessary anymore.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Thank you, for reviving a two month old thread.
    Please refrain from bumping these kind of things ~_~

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Please refrain from promoting USD-ing.
    USD is where you are trading in-game items for real life money....

What I'm,doing is giving rewards for awesome effort

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Doesn't even matter.. majority don't even get caught using USD
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Banned
    Wish I have a credit card. My 1000 $ savings when i was a kid is still nerd-raging to be spend on vitual items.

USD is where you are trading in-game items for real life money....

What I'm,doing is giving rewards for awesome effort
    yea nothing they can do about that.

Nothing wrong with rewarding people that way if you can swing it, as long as you're not buying an item or gang or anything that the developers own for real money from someone.

They can't tell you who you can and cant buy iTunes/GooglePlay cards for lol

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    yea nothing they can do about that.

Nothing wrong with rewarding people that way if you can swing it, as long as you're not buying an item or gang or anything that the developers own for real money from someone.

They can't tell you who you can and cant buy iTunes/GooglePlay cards for lol
    Exactually

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Exactually
    What?