Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New base ;3

Um.... Lethal,blazing bandits, black holst, tachi, mafia, pizza, gangster, pirate zone.... Which of the fallowing does not belong....
    A)mafia
    B)lethal
    C)pizza
    D) gangster
    Sorry bro... It just doesn't work out it isn't realistic
    Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Um.... Lethal,blazing bandits, black holst, tachi, mafia, pizza, gangster, pirate zone.... Which of the fallowing does not belong....
    A)mafia
    B)lethal
    C)pizza
    D) gangster

I personally think all the bases sound stupid, so, I couldn't pick it.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    A)mafia
    B)lethal
    C)pizza
    D) gangster
    This reply make me laugh for hours
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    PZ and Emines are down there, I personally think that the map needs an extension or something if a new base were to be added to stop it being too full.
    You forgot coop town, that's not considerated as an extension?

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    These are meant to be in the upper left corner of the north island remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    These are meant to be in the upper left corner of the north island remember?
    Yeah but there is no point having a base in every part of the map, that area is nice away from bases as less people go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    PZ and Emines are down there, I personally think that the map needs an extension or something if a new base were to be added to stop it being too full.
    i think it would be cool if if they made a second map, that you could fly too using the airplane. With a completely new set of bases and shops and hospitals and everything.

Could be like another country.
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSlayer View Post
    i think it would be cool if if they made a second map, that you could fly too using the airplane. With a completely new set of bases and shops and hospitals and everything.

Could be like another country.
    I still find weird the way the airplane opened for a hat shop only, so it's a good idea to make access to the new town from there, but sadly , if you check at the left of the map you will find a river with a boat that will be the way to get access to coop town. Anyway top gangs are making 25hours a day with the actual bases so im wondering how much they will do with new bases, of course the population of era still increasing and we reached the 2300+ players so maybe 1-2 bases might be acceptable.

Joy dumassses how about cop land

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    I still find weird the way the airplane opened for a hat shop only, so it's a good idea to make access to the new town from there, but sadly , if you check at the left of the map you will find a river with a boat that will be the way to get access to coop town. Anyway top gangs are making 25hours a day with the actual bases so im wondering how much they will do with new bases, of course the population of era still increasing and we reached the 2300+ players so maybe 1-2 bases might be acceptable.
    Im not sure if another island on a seperate map would solve some of the lag or not, but it would still be nice. And put more bases on it.

Putting more bases would also increase basing activity, and give the noobs a different place to rush...
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship