Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Forum (Yes I Know There Are Way To Many.)

You made a Graal era forum having moderators who aren't properly right for the job.. You just hired them on spot and even asked them for their favorite quote.. That's unfortunate, for a forum, good luck with that site though.

I guess you can join for some skills for threads?.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

This Thread is funny

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    You made a Graal era forum having moderators who aren't properly right for the job.. You just hired them on spot and even asked them for their favorite quote.. That's unfortunate, for a forum, good luck with that site though.
    I Have a Seprate Application BTW. I Asked Sokol (Super Moderator) Basically All The Things Nessacary To Become A Moderator.
    So I Havent Hired Right On The Spot, ZenGok and FrostyZ (Other Super Moderators), I Have Known Them for 7 Years, So I Know There Personality, And They Have Great Qualities For A Moderation Position.

Banned
    I hate the idea of hiring friends.

Warning, reader discretion is advised.

This is thread, this idea, everything about this is just wrong. First off, KnS made the thread, so it's bound to be dumb as hell anyway. Second, he only made it probably because he didn't make it onto the forum moderator team, and he's butthurt so he's looking for another way to gain power over people, and what better way than to make a whole new forum where he's the dictator? I'd have to say, I'm surprised he was smart enough to even think of that. Anyway, third, judging by his maturity level, his grammatical skills, and his spelling that makes me cringe sometimes, that new forum is gonna be complete crap. I know I'm not necessarily being benign here, and this is just my personal opinion. If you would like to argue with me, let's take it to PM. For now, I cast my vote to delete this thread.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

huh? no, just no.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Kinda sounds stupid to have a forum about era when there's era-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post

This is thread, this idea, everything about this is just wrong. First off, KnS made the thread, so it's bound to be dumb as hell anyway. Second, he only made it probably because he didn't make it onto the forum moderator team, and he's butthurt so he's looking for another way to gain power over people, and what better way than to make a whole new forum where he's the dictator? I'd have to say, I'm surprised he was smart enough to even think of that. Anyway, third, judging by his maturity level, his grammatical skills, and his spelling that makes me cringe sometimes, that new forum is gonna be complete crap. I know I'm not necessarily being benign here, and this is just my personal opinion. If you would like to argue with me, let's take it to PM. For now, I cast my vote to delete this thread.
    Did you even read?

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Original thread re-opened. There is nothing against the rules here.

If you don't want to join his forums you don't have to, but that's not a reason to close a thread.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post

Who Put Arsenic In Your Tea This Morning?

- - - Updated - - -

@Shadow7980

I Dont understand why your animosity towards me is so great, but if you don't like me, then don't say anything. all you are doing is making it so you can eventually get banned.

Reported BTW, and if you keep Saying Hurtful things, I Will Report you For Harassment and Bullying.