Thread: Hello, Thanks to stuff member and everyone

Hello, Thanks to stuff member and everyone

Hello,I am Zenfero™
    as some of you guys know me or not.I am a player who play Graal Online Era since 2013,actualy it was 2012 but i decide to stop playing and start playing at 2013 and create 2nd acc because I lost my email password and i can't get back.
    Besides that 'about me', i don't really like to see player having trouble with game so I do help people alot.If you need any advice or era related questions,just pm me as i will try my best.As you can see, Era is the bees knees from the start of game .If you are lonely, you could make thousand of friend all over the world on this game.You can pk,spar,do event or hangout whenever you like too.You will never knew when are you gona quit this game .

I've like to thanks to all to the old staff and the new staff member who have create graal era to be awesome and thanks to snk,zmb,howl and of the stuff member who I dont know ,keeping up maintaining Era ..

I did really enjoy watching people achieve their goal as this game has made some learning stuff to not give up if you really want achieve it..
    But most of graal player do enjoy the most fun time in this game.I love watching people having fun playing game,being satisfied with game as it has the most wonderful graphic game.

Once again, thank you to everyone & stuff member appreciate alot...

-Graal Online Era is the bees knees

to all graalians
    be kind with one another & have fun
    Don't forgot to rate the game & support

Stick to one thread
    Welcome to the forums!