Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: an idea everyone would love <3

an idea everyone would love <3

hey era! so i was thinking about how laggy it is every time snk or a different admin hosts gun game so i had the idea of instead of randomly hosting gun game and making everyone lag - participating or not -, era should add the event to the events house. i think its a good idea and an admin named jaake thought so too and told me to put it in the future additions so here it s, thanks!

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash141412 View Post
    hey era! so i was thinking about how laggy it is every time snk or a different admin hosts gun game so i had the idea of instead of randomly hosting gun game and making everyone lag - participating or not -, era should add the event to the events house. i think its a good idea and an admin named jaake thought so too and told me to put it in the future additions so here it s, thanks!
    Not everyone would love this idea
    I dont like it personally

it wouldnt be as fun because not everyone will get ec or would they?

Nahh it wont fit.
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

I don't like this idea, not many people do events, and even less people are able to make it into the event since there's a certain number that the admin allows on that event. Besides, it's a lot more fun when you're doing it around iEra. Many more people join, it's not crowded and it's just a lot better to not make the Gun Game an event. The max level isn't even that high, so does that mean everyone who reached the max level in 5 minutes win an ec? That's horrible, practically everyone who joined the event will be getting an ec.

It's kind of the same thing as Hunted.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

It's a lot funnier to make a gun game in the city than doing it in a closed room. And plus, less people would join the game, and it will be boring. Leveling up to 30 is very long, so the other players will have to wait for at least 10 minutes.
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Lag is a funny thing isn't it? The server obviously needs an upgrade and until then we need to wait. Personally, gun game is more suited to be outside around the streets due to excessive space available. I can see where you get the idea from and it isn't a bad idea itself, at the end of the day it just comes to personal taste.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Street Boss
    I don't like it, I like having freedom and not being stuck in the event house.