Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Era-go sign reward.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Yeah this is a free one - any others created will be for things. Quick question- forum achievements in game? Or too wierd
    I feel that forum achievements in game would start to add too much of promoting the forums on era

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmweiss (MSM) View Post
    I feel that forum achievements in game would start to add too much of promoting the forums on era
    That's exactly the point.

Another simple way to promote the forums more could be to just move the current achievement (supreme something something can't remember name) from secret achievements to misc, where the 1k jump rope one is. I'm thinking it'd make everyone see it, wonder how to get it and etc.

So, I have only seen one person over the past several days with this sweet sign, I know where it is located but how did they get it? What I am saying is, what are the official requirements to get it? (I'm not trying to get it because its free, just curious)

Quote Originally Posted by Frodew View Post
    So, I have only seen one person over the past several days with this sweet sign, I know where it is located but how did they get it? What I am saying is, what are the official requirements to get it? (I'm not trying to get it because its free, just curious)
    Register on forums, grab jeni npc to get achievement and grab bravo npc to get flag
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Yes, I know that, its just nothing happens when I do, I registered with the same email a month or two ago as well.
    In-game player name: Frodew
    Goal: get something uploaded into Era.