Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make weapons cheaper?

Spar Join Make weapons cheaper?

I mean lets be honest, if you want a good gun in Era you must spend in real life money or work your butt off for a month or more for just a decent gun. It is very annoying and charging people in real life money for such a powerful advantage is just unfair especially when they blow 75$ of their hard earned cash just to shoot people in a video game. Idk just my opinion. It doesn't seem right but maybe I am wrong but there should be cheaper guns that do more than 7 or 6 damage. I paid 16k for a gun that only does 6 damage and a gun thats 1.5k does 7. Comment your opinion.
    Always here to help! My in game name is heavycleansoul. You can always pm me there or message me on these here forums. twenty øne pilots

xD no i just don't like what era is doing. It's quite obvious they want you to spend real life money but why? dont they have the whole ad support thing and when you buy gralats you should get more for your buck tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    WHERE DO U GET THESE GIFS XD
    Always here to help! My in game name is heavycleansoul. You can always pm me there or message me on these here forums. twenty øne pilots

Quote Originally Posted by Rya View Post
    xD no i just don't like what era is doing. It's quite obvious they want you to spend real life money but why? dont they have the whole ad support thing and when you buy gralats you should get more for your buck tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

WHERE DO U GET THESE GIFS XD

im just messing, I totally agree with you, however I iTunes my stuff because im older and can afford it, plus I dont really have time (or the desire) to actually "work" in game for graalats lol

the fact is as long as people keep buying them at the prices they are listed at now, there is no incentive for anyone to lower prices (supply and demand 101)

and I find these gifs on google images lol i searched "witcho broke a$$" and found that haha

im just messing, I totally agree with you, however I iTunes my stuff because im older and can afford it, plus I dont really have time (or the desire) to actually "work" in game for graalats lol

the fact is as long as people keep buying them at the prices they are listed at now, there is no incentive for anyone to lower prices (supply and demand 101)

and I find these gifs on google images lol i searched "witcho broke a$$" and found that haha
    But wouldn't you agree that you should get more gralats per dollar or euro that you pay? I mean paying 10$ obviously will get you more money but still it just doesn't seem like enough for 10$. I think that with 10$ you should get like 35k or something like that.

Hey Rya,
    As a customer of the game, who wouldn't want a cheaper method or cheaper prices for guns?
    I know for sure I do. You can't really compare Graal Era with other online games that are big, because Era is relatively small.
    It'll be hard to change prices of existing guns due to the back fire of complaints from the players who bought it before the price change.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Sam has stated that lowering prices would require some rebalancing for a lot of the guns and it would just be too difficult.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

l0l

If you don't want to spend real money, then simply don't. Guns will not be made cheaper because the people who bought them at full price will complain.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

As Elfren said, lots of players who bought that weapon will be very mad. Maybe they should make upcoming weapons cheaper, but not the old guns.
    BAR is 200k, I think? If it is reduced to 100 or 170k, a lot of players who bought that gun will be very mad.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!