Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Make weapons cheaper?

idk what this is
    Bar WAS good when it had a 25 clip and basically no reload, and 250k gralats. Just my preference.

Curse
    Reversion of the gun's prices at this point is impossible, the collective criticism from the playerbase already buying the guns would simply prove too resounding against the staff/existent management. . . which is kind of why there's a selection of cheaper weapons to accommodate you. That's why there's guns in lower price ranges that can compete with the high tier guns in certain situations. Meph's arsenal consists of the Steampunk Pistol and the PBP Auto Rifle which are collectively like. . . $62,500? Sure, Meph's got a decade of experience on Era, but he uses completely reasonably priced weapons and utilizes their strengths to combat the unreasonably priced weapon's weaknesses. It's got to do with who holds the gun, not with what gun is held.

Chinese Warlord and Philosopher Sun Tzu once said. . .
    "Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy." meaning that you should attack what they do, and not what they hold. If a BAR user is trying to line his shots up with you, use a gun with spread and make sure you stay diagonal from him. Be smart about what you use and conscious about how you fight things, and you'll find yourself not needing to spend $75 on a weapon to kill everyone you meet.
    Last edited by Curse; 10-23-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    Reversion of the gun's prices at this point is impossible, the collective criticism from the playerbase already buying the guns would simply prove too resounding against the staff/existent management. . . which is kind of why there's a selection of cheaper weapons to accommodate you. That's why there's guns in lower price ranges that can compete with the high tier guns in certain situations. Meph's arsenal consists of the Steampunk Pistol and the PBP Auto Rifle which are collectively like. . . $62,500? Sure, Meph's got a decade of experience on Era, but he uses completely reasonably priced weapons and utilizes their strengths to combat the unreasonably priced weapon's weaknesses. It's got to do with who holds the gun, not with what gun is held.

Chinese Warlord and Philosopher Sun Tzu once said. . .
    "Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy." meaning that you should attack what they do, and not what they hold. If a BAR user is trying to line his shots up with you, use a gun with spread and make sure you stay diagonal from him. Be smart about what you use and conscious about how you fight things, and you'll find yourself not needing to spend $75 on a weapon to kill everyone you meet.
    I like this guy. Welcome to forums bud.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    I like this guy. Welcome to forums bud.
    Thanks, friend! +rep for being so warm and welcoming.