Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Staff Customs

Banned
    I want to close this thread already.

Zepeus, have you gotten your answer? After reading countless of wall texts I think you should apprehend the misconception between staff impersonation and player-made customs.

Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    As i recalled, Only noobs get peer pressure and then end up turning pro with this peer pressure and start following the stupid people.

Example, a person who makes people think he can hack,"John Raven."
    On the real side, it's like him using mods.
    I already pointed out your use of "peer pressure" is null and void because it seems as though you've got little to no knowledge of the concept. Do you mean that only noobs are tricked by frauds?

The whole second half of the post lacks syntax and generally sounds like it was google translated. Can you elaborate?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I want to close this thread already.
    Please close, I'm like 22 posts deep in here fighting to the end like a cowboy in an old Western movie
    Only this isn't an old Western movie, I'm arguing about licensing with people on an iPhone Game's forums.

Yee-haw!

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Why would any of the staff team just go out into Start and ask for donations? Do you really think we're that pathetic?
    "Why would any of the staff team just go out into Start and ask for donations?"
    Ask your self that question. Why would a staff be in start park not working?
    Why would a staff be in start park with his/her ios account?
    from what i see, staffs don't go to start park unless they
    want attention from players.

"Do you really think we're that pathetic?"
    Pathetic? I haven't called any of you Pathetic.
    I Haven't use that word in my life?

"especially for those with BIG reputation and appeal in the game."
    attention Seekers have big reputation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    I already pointed out your use of "peer pressure" is null and void because it seems as though you've got little to no knowledge of the concept. Do you mean that only noobs are tricked by frauds?

The whole second half of the post lacks syntax and generally sounds like it was google translated. Can you elaborate?

- - - Updated - - -

Please close, I'm like 22 posts deep in here fighting to the end like a cowboy in an old Western movie
    Only this isn't an old Western movie, I'm arguing about licensing with people on an iPhone Game's forums.

Yee-haw!

Can you elaborate, don't even try to start fire. it's only making me get offended.

This is a video you should check out on youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA09vyY76g8

Compare it to IEra's young players,
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Banned
    I don't see why staffs can't go on their iOS and AFK in start park.

We're still players from here on out; you cannot restrict us from doing anything on our main account as compared to handling stuff on our admin account.

We are still humans, studies are important and the top priority for most of us. Also, that has nothing to do with staff customs being stolen or used. This thread is already going off-topic, closed.

Zepeus, if you're still unsure about it then you can try PMing me your queries.

This thread is getting out of hand quickly. I'm closing it before it turns into something bigger.

ZepeuS, for your question, I don't think we are allowed to have the same customs as the staff team. Most of them make their own customs, and seeing someone else with it is an obvious "caught red-handed" kind of situation.

It's better to just not take any customs away from players who had it before, or just ask the staff to make their own heads or ask someone to. Not sure, my mind is kind of buzzed, and not the way you think it is. Sorry if I didn't phrase anything well. Been having problems lately.

Anyways, thread closed.

Edit: Never mind, Star closed it as I was typing this.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -