Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Era for xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Instead of ranting about how the forum members give their one-word remark, why don't you give your own reason(s) too?

That way, this thread won't be derailed by 5 people.
    Ok Mr.ImReadyToDerailYourThreadAgain.

I personally believe this is a great Idea because there are huge amount of players that use console to play games and they will enjoy this 2d GTA
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by ZepeuS
    I personally believe this is a great Idea because there are huge amount of players that use console to play games and they will enjoy this 2d GTA
    oh please were not that good

Curse
    Retro City Rampage is on the PS/XBL stores and closely resembles Era's gameplay style, but even more-so resembles the original Grand Theft Auto top-down shooters that started the franchise. If Era took on the direction of RCR and made a story mode to introduce new players to the mechanics before they fought in a group with a bunch of people who have a ton of experience during the multiplayer PvP, it would introduce a whole new level of immersion and help assimilate new players in a manner we haven't tried yet. Kinda like the first time you bought Call of Duty and you played the Story and thought you were the best ever, but then you went into the Multiplayer and everyone was just as good. . .

We need THAT feeling on Era. Competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    With the crappy xbox text box
    Attachment 25111
    just being honest that would be the worst thing I could ever text with.
    I'm Reborn! I Love Making Pixel Arts/Graphics
    And You're

Watching The dank memes network

愚かな!

Exactly my point. ^^^
    Not only will it have a crappy text, but in order to function, it'll have to be used on another server. Why? There will be possibilities of server crashing for it was meant for PC/Android. Not only that, the graphics has to be resized. In a PC, the screen can be seen of 2-3 .nw levels. In a HD TV? Whoa.. You could have difficulty to see an items.
    xstarx has a point, gui, why don't you explain?

I still think it's a bad idea. Yet anyways, unixmad decision. If he wanted this, he would have worked on this. I haven't heard anything of Graal on console hence it'll not happen.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    oh please were not that good
    It's hard to read what you're saying, please use punctuation marks, it just makes things easier

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    It's hard to read what you're saying, please use punctuation marks, it just makes things easier
    oh please, we're not that good.

Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Exactly my point. ^^^
    Not only will it have a crappy text, but in order to function, it'll have to be used on another server. Why? There will be possibilities of server crashing for it was meant for PC/Android. Not only that, the graphics has to be resized. In a PC, the screen can be seen of 2-3 .nw levels. In a HD TV? Whoa.. You could have difficulty to see an items.
    xstarx has a point, gui, why don't you explain?

I still think it's a bad idea. Yet anyways, unixmad decision. If he wanted this, he would have worked on this. I haven't heard anything of Graal on console hence it'll not happen.
    Not entirely true. Plenty of social games function without the use of direct communication. Destiny had 4 emoticons for a year; Point, Dance, Sit, and Wave, and people communicated fine with that.

Your clientside renders of textures and levels have nothing to do with server lag 98% of the time, either. If your console can render it fine, it'd probably hold all of the files on a cloud anyway for easy referencing. Sure, it'd be zoomed out, so they could move the size of the screen around on demand and allow you to move your guns and inventory to a separate section of the screen so it doesn't overlap your game screen. Maybe putting your hotkeys on the bottom of the screen (just for referencing, you wouldn't have to press them; just the corresponding button to each item) and then putting a Guild Chat on the right like how twitch.tv holds their stream chats and you'd have a fine way to manage the game's size and render distance. PCs also don't render 2-3 .nw levels at once; it renders a large map, a gmap. This gmap is then rendered in chunks, but not all at once; presumably to reduce lag.

All the problems you noted can be combated; the issue is that you're almost right on the front of Unix taking action. He probably would have taken action by now unless he wanted to get demographics and wait for the PS4's indie development tool-kit to fully grow into what he'd need to create Graal comfortably and in a way that coexists with the engines a PS4 uses. Also, I don't think a PS4 could handle GS2, but there's probably a workaround.

No! No! No! No god please no! No! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardEra View Post
    No! No! No! No god please no! No! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Your ignorant level=99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999