Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Era for xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by zepeus View Post
    your ignorant level=99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999
    nein nein nein nein nein nein nein nein nein nein
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

putting Graal Era on xBox will just make it receive worst reviews rather than the average reviews we are currently in.

Graphic Artist | Photographer | I like playing with Polymer Clay | Pizza Eater | I want to bake a cake.

xbox sucks, I hardly play console games anymore lol

Too poor of a game to do that.

Also, couldn't the text be replaced with like mics or something of the sort?
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by ZepeuS View Post
    Your ignorant level=99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999
    I don't think you had to point it out to him; something tells me he knew about that when he typed it. Why can't you leave well enough alone?

The idea in itself is fine; people don't like it, and you don't have to agree with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Too poor of a game to do that.

Also, couldn't the text be replaced with like mics or something of the sort?
    We're not too poor by any means. There's studios who release games on Xbox Live Arcade/Playstation Network for $5 that are broke studios and then they use that money they get from game sales to upgrade attributes like servers and development staff payroll, because right now a majority of development is volunteer. Think about how you saw Era when you started; you were in love with the idea of a Two-Dimensional Grand Theft Auto utopia and sure, the ideology is normalized to you now but if we could instill that magic into a whole new demographic through console gaming, our player count would skyrocket.

NO WAY, Era for facebook was already a bad decision tbh.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    And why is that?

Not really, it allowed players to play on PC. It also allowed iEra to spread, because most players used Facebook to socializing bring more players to the game. Having a great affect to the game to grow.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Not really, it allowed players to play on PC. It also allowed iEra to spread, because most players used Facebook to socializing bring more players to the game. Having a great affect to the game to grow.
    That's only what was expected. It didn't bring many good impacts. Instead, it brought negative impacts such as the use of the Cheat engine since that's only for PC.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

That's only what was expected. It didn't bring many good impacts. Instead, it brought negative impacts such as the use of the Cheat engine since that's only for PC.
    Cheat engine was patched for use on iEra.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.