I hate when some one hordes a table or trolls you by trying to trade you a obvious scam offer/just want you to leave even though you were there first. I have an idea that could prevent horders or people you don't want to trade with. It's like this a person can't use the same table in 1min if he left or the table timer runs out and so that another player can use it, it'll also only effect the first person to grab the table.(It also kicks the the other player but doesn't give him the effect) To deal with the trollers there can be a vote on if the person should stay. If you want to kick him vote (grab) on the the table owner side if you want to keep him you would vote (grab) the other player's side. To tell them apart there could be a sign that says (Table Owner) that appears on which ever side the first person grabs. There are other reason to this mechanism like if other people want to trade with but some one doesn't want leave just cause he wants the table. I hope this gets enough likes that the admins notice.