Thread: Trading table horder and troll by accepting with no offer

Trading table horder and troll by accepting with no offer

I hate when some one hordes a table or trolls you by trying to trade you a obvious scam offer/just want you to leave even though you were there first. I have an idea that could prevent horders or people you don't want to trade with. It's like this a person can't use the same table in 1min if he left or the table timer runs out and so that another player can use it, it'll also only effect the first person to grab the table.(It also kicks the the other player but doesn't give him the effect) To deal with the trollers there can be a vote on if the person should stay. If you want to kick him vote (grab) on the the table owner side if you want to keep him you would vote (grab) the other player's side. To tell them apart there could be a sign that says (Table Owner) that appears on which ever side the first person grabs. There are other reason to this mechanism like if other people want to trade with but some one doesn't want leave just cause he wants the table. I hope this gets enough likes that the admins notice.

Banned Sottocapo
    Bad idea
    The "IM FIRST THEREFORE ITS MINE AND I OWN IT"
    Is dumb
    Its a public trade table
    You dont see me sitting on a chair and saying I OWN IT BECAUSE I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SIT HERE

Its not nice to play the "It's mine" game. I'm sure no one on the game is 4 years old anymore. Its a public table, like Froz said.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Its not nice to play the "It's mine" game. I'm sure no one on the game is 4 years old anymore. Its a public table, like Froz said.
    Have you seen how our community acts?

Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Have you seen how our community acts?
    The community become savages when left without moderation. The only thing stopping trade table trolls is the fact that it takes FOREVER to cause problems because there's a ton of open tables in the lesser-known places. Agreed @froz.

Im not try to imply the "mine game" but more of a turn game. Im trying to tell an idea that prevent "Horders" those people that leave their table for a split second and grab it again just reset the time. Did you read the part which say that they couldn't use that certain table in 1min.You might think what's wrong with horders, my answer to that is that no one can meet their trade standards or that no one wants what they are trading. If no one wants what they are trading or can't meet there standards why should they horde the table. You might also say why don't they look some where else my answer to that is most other table are empty, no on uses them because they're to far to catch the crowds attention. This idea can make other table used more, it's manly the tables closest to the entrance that are used. The table in the back are barely used at all. I not trying to make enemies so sorry if I sound angry.

Trade at era mall, nobody goes there.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, If you're looking for people to trade with you, and not to agree with someone to meet there, go to tachi trade tables. It's a lot less crowded but people do trade there.

It sounds like you are ironically one of those people judging from your comment about other tables being away from the crowds attention. However I do agree a small timer to wait to grab the same table should be placed. But 30 seconds or even 15 seconds is plenty time and I don't believe a whole minute should be required.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.