Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spar Idea

Uzi Dual Spar Idea

There Should be-
    2v2 1v1 3v1 2v1 etc..
    With random players - Like a machine that picks players into different teams.

Nice idea, I don't see anything wrong with it.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

I would say even spar is great Ex: 2v2 and 3v3.
    But 2v1 isnt really fair and rarely players will use it so what's the point?
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

Quote Originally Posted by iZak View Post
    I would say even spar is great Ex: 2v2 and 3v3.
    But 2v1 isnt really fair and rarely players will use it so what's the point?
    The only unfair part is "with random players" if 2v1 then the lone sparrer is weak in fighting/sparring and 2 pros in sparring. It is not well detailed yet so we can't complain/say negative feedback's about this idea.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine8888 View Post
    The only unfair part is "with random players" if 2v1 then the lone sparrer is weak in fighting/sparring and 2 pros in sparring. It is not well detailed yet so we can't complain/say negative feedback's about this idea.
    Well that's exactly what I meant.
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine8888 View Post
    I don't know, man. I'd be completely open to being the 1 man in a 1v2 just to improve how I manage killing more than 1 person and making my space known. Sure, it'd be random, but that's why you're in there. If you don't want to fight like that, you can go to a 1v1 or a 2v2 or a 3v3 room. The lopsided ones seem to be for a lot of personal preference and niche market.

As for the idea as a whole, this'd be a great thing. I'm in full support of it.

That's good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    I don't know, man. I'd be completely open to being the 1 man in a 1v2 just to improve how I manage killing more than 1 person and making my space known. Sure, it'd be random, but that's why you're in there. If you don't want to fight like that, you can go to a 1v1 or a 2v2 or a 3v3 room. The lopsided ones seem to be for a lot of personal preference and niche market.

As for the idea as a whole, this'd be a great thing. I'm in full support of it.
    I still agree with the 2v1, I think I didn't just understand about the random players...but I'm still agreeing with this idea.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

would winning in a 2v1 or a 3v1 count as just one spar win for you? or since you beat or lost to 2 or 3 people. your stats would be adjusted in 2 or 3 intervals?
    heyhey

I like the 2v2 part.