Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Item Packs!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I don't see how it wouldn't work.
    It's a pretty good idea, very simple but creative at the same time.
    I think that if players wanted hats, items or a special gun from the pack they would buy it in hopes of getting it. Like some packs give different items but everyone gets an item that is rare and cool bcuz they paid the price so yeah

Why not just leave everything the way it is?Players can always use iTunes to buy holiday clothes or weapons.Adding these packs will just make this barrier between paying and non-paying users stronger and I'm sure that nobody wants that.

What's gonna be next?IAP only op weapons?IAP only gun skins?You think they're not making enough money,huh?
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Oh yay! More ituners getting what they want at the press of a button. Joy.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

As much as I buy gralat packs.. I do not like this idea.. but if it's only on special occasions. I don't see a problem with it. I just don't like the thought of someone under 24 hours selling off a random item they got lucky on at the trade tables worth a lot of money
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

I have a couple mixed emotions. Release the XstarX!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Why not just leave everything the way it is?Players can always use iTunes to buy holiday clothes or weapons.Adding these packs will just make this barrier between paying and non-paying users stronger and I'm sure that nobody wants that.

What's gonna be next?IAP only op weapons?IAP only gun skins?You think they're not making enough money,huh?
    Look at your signature -.-

I feel things are fine the way they are. I understand what your saying but eras community is a little different than other mmos. It would cause more problems imo.