Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Scams

New Scams

I really dislike how players think they can and sometimes do manage to get away with "best donation wins __" I see a lot of this recently. I always donate a brain. Hoping one day they could use it. However that's not why I made this post. I made this post to suggest to stop these sorts of scams to prevent players from making trades if nothing is on the table. I understand how some people might not like the idea if they borrow items from friends or try to just help each other out with food, ammo, etc. But that can still happen as long as the other person just puts SOMETHING on the table. A flower, something they don't want. Are there any other issues I am missing? Maybe I wasn't clear? Let me know.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I have nothing against it. Just walk around era, Grab some ammo and drop 1 ammo cx
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I see at east two of these people every day I go into the trade tables

Believe me, people'll always find ways to scam. As everyone agreees upon, scamming is legal. Just ignore them if they pull stunts like that.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Unfortunately you cannot just assume for the players. Even though we might view it as just a simple flower, that player may value that flower or whatever item to you is unimportant. That's why I do not support this idea. Scamming also is technically not illegal. You are just silly if you are foolish enough to get scammed.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurza View Post
    Unfortunately you cannot just assume for the players. Even though we might view it as just a simple flower, that player may value that flower or whatever item to you is unimportant. That's why I do not support this idea. Scamming also is technically not illegal. You are just silly if you are foolish enough to get scammed.
    I've never been scammed. It just annoys me to think of the idiots who fall for it
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Oh no you read my post wrong. I wasn't saying you are silly I was just saying anyone in general who was scammed is kinda foolish because it's so easy to avoid. Personally, I would not feel sorry for them. With the trade tables showing exactly what is put on the table and all that I can't even imagine how they can get scammed. They should just learn their lesson. It has happened to all of us at least once.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

These aren't 'new scams', simply a lower general IQ in the community of consumers.

What dom said.
    Most players are kids, kids are immature, immature kids are not so bright.

Easy to scam, benefit for scammers.

I don't see anything wrong with this, unless you're not so bright.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

In short of every post here it can't be well handled.
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

Like, some people do on forums, which I absolutely concede of this idea, is give a warning of scammers and who they are and what they're trying to achieve. All we can do is spread the word and continue warning and informing players of the possible dangers of trading. But I am totally against the idea of low IQ players who fall for scammers and their dirty tricks and schemes. At the end of the day it's a game and as all of you know MMO's take quite awhile to get a hang of. Go easy.