Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is this?

What is this?

Ive had this for quite a time now. It looks like its from an old quest. The last thing i remember was giving homless witch a scarf in trade for this.
    Last edited by Mystic Everwhist; 10-27-2015 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Oops, forgot to give a picture!

It was an old quest to enter the Candy Shop next to the Tachi Trading Tables, but they removed it, don't know why? I even think newbies can enter the shop without doing the quest which is a bad idea. A small quest for newbies doesn't hurt.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I miss the quests. They were fun, challenging, frustrating, and the rewards were awesome! And now, it's like all the fun aspects of the game are gone, except a few.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    I miss the quests. They were fun, challenging, frustrating, and the rewards were awesome! And now, it's like all the fun aspects of the game are gone, except a few.
    Yea, im not sure if the bible quest is avalible but if its not i surely missed that one out. P.S. if anyone knows where to get that bible, pls PM me.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    Yea, im not sure if the bible quest is avalible but if its not i surely missed that one out. P.S. if anyone knows where to get that bible, pls PM me.
    That quest has been closed for years

Yeah, old quest
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

Well apparently when country side opens up, there will be a lot more quests to do. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    Well apparently when country side opens up, there will be a lot more quests to do. So there's that.
    It won't require the same item(s) though, it'll still be pretty neat
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    It used to be in the church.

Newcomer
    A classic right there XD
    FLAME ON BABY