Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Makarov and Socom:which is better?

Starter Pistol Makarov and Socom:which is better?

I've seen both and they both deal 7 damage and have a 8 shot clip size,but Socom is 44k gralats more,which is better?

Banned
    Due to the Fact that i have both.

Makorov. As its 44k Less cost makes up for its Speed.
    and It has lower freeze than socom.

Makorov>Socom

thx bought makarov.Makarov is underpriced for how good it is!

Curse
    Socom's way more effective in terms of how you're able to get your whole clip off in a matter of seconds while maintaining speed and movement. Makarov's built for a more precise hand and a more patient player. Pick the Makarov. Fantastic budget gun.

The Makarov and Socom are both fairly Good weapons, deciding which is better is going to be hard. It really depend's on what you, as a player, is looking for. if you're looking for a fast gun soyou can easily rush in spar or raid bases; then the Socom is the best choice. if your more about Timing & Accuracy within weapons; then the Makarov is for you.

I personally would prefer the Socom, mainly due to the accuracy issue. Makarov has a lot of spread compared to the socom, making it an unreliable weapon to me. I would like my bullets to go where I'm aiming, not fire off a line and hope they hit.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    I personally would prefer the Socom, mainly due to the accuracy issue. Makarov has a lot of spread compared to the socom, making it an unreliable weapon to me. I would like my bullets to go where I'm aiming, not fire off a line and hope they hit.
    This^^ but then again. Makarov is still one of the best guns in its price range if not THE best in my opinion. At least for a sparrer. I do not regret buying this weapon at all. Socom I don't use as much as the makarov, But you never know. It just depends on your play style. I prefer more accurate guns vs ones with more spread.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Where do you find these guns?
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    Where do you find these guns?
    Gangster shop located in mall and 187 guns shop,first floor.

But imo m119 tactical beats both of them and it's 50 k,it is very fast even though it's semi-auto and very deadly.I always keep it in my hotbar as a second weapon when I spar.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Gangster shop located in mall and 187 guns shop,first floor.

But imo m119 tactical beats both of them and it's 50 k,it is very fast even though it's semi-auto and very deadly.I always keep it in my hotbar as a second weapon when I spar.
    The freeze on M1911 Tactical is too much for me to handle. The clip is only 8, with that freeze, and that kills me

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.