Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Buff Bolt Gun

Buff Bolt Gun

Bolt gun is extremely underpowered even though it's 60 ec. It needs a buff right away.

Why? It's the only gun that is able to shoot over any wall whatsoever
    You just need to use it right.
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Why? It's the only gun that is able to shoot over any wall whatsoever
    You just need to use it right.
    Casshern actually has a point. It's ability to shoot over every wall doesn't matter all too much when it's extremely underpowered. It really needs a damage buff and is not currently worth the 60 EC it costs, even if it does shoot over every wall.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Casshern actually has a point. It's ability to shoot over every wall doesn't matter all too much when it's extremely underpowered. It really needs a damage buff and is not currently worth the 60 EC it costs, even if it does shoot over every wall.
    The person is able to damage people from a large distance.if it was powerfull it would be hella annoying for the enemy to chase him.
    Just being me.

The person is able to damage people from a large distance.if it was powerfull it would be hella annoying for the enemy to chase him.
    I was sitting in a lethal fort killer with Casshern once and I was using the gas gun while he was using the bolt blaster, we stuck with these weapons for about 25 minutes. By the time I reached my 200 kill streak, he managed to kill 18 people with a bolt blaster. I know they're totally different EC weapons but a 60 EC weapon should not be that weak. Right now it's only good for poking the person to get their attention, it really has no threat to it.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Bolt Blaster isn't meant to be a gun you use as a primary weapon. As bram said, it has the ability to shoot through extremely thick walls. The point of the gun is to shoot people through bases to push them out and make them weaker/easier targets to kill. Using a bolt blaster in BH is already extremely good as it forced the defenders to go to the corners of the room and not the middle, mix in people using m107s on the walls then there is no place for them to hide.
    If it was to be buffed it would be very overpowered, basically become the "new m107" and after a few weeks the basers would complain that it needs to be nerfed. it does 9 damage if you hit all 3 shots currently.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Still think it's pretty op, it's just that the random spray patterns is a double edged sword, it's unpredictability can be an asset if it manages to dish out 9 dmg at max range, but it's possible for none of the bullets to hit at all.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Yes it's OP unless when the bullet flies low.

Long distance? Most of the time it hardly shoots bullets that goes far. The grenade launcher shoots grenades farther than most of the bolts bullets. And even when those very few bullets goes a far distance, it will usually not even hit a person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Bolt Blaster isn't meant to be a gun you use as a primary weapon. As bram said, it has the ability to shoot through extremely thick walls. The point of the gun is to shoot people through bases to push them out and make them weaker/easier targets to kill. Using a bolt blaster in BH is already extremely good as it forced the defenders to go to the corners of the room and not the middle, mix in people using m107s on the walls then there is no place for them to hide.
    If it was to be buffed it would be very overpowered, basically become the "new m107" and after a few weeks the basers would complain that it needs to be nerfed. it does 9 damage if you hit all 3 shots currently.
    I'm not saying it should be op, but it's seriously underpowered. Sure it can shoot through walls but that doesn't matter because most of the time it barely hits the defenders with its random shooting or falls short and doesn't reach them. But in the chance that when it does reach and hit them, it barely does any damage cuz only 1 or 2 bullets will hit. That's only 4 or 8 damage. I can empty a whole clip of the bolt to an afk person in the back of the flag room of mafia and only deal to him 8 or 12 damage. I become a sitting duck to barely damage an afk person, only to have one person with a healing staff to fully re-healed him before I can finish reloading; and that with no one interfering and attacking me.

You say it's extremely good in BH but I say otherwise. Basers at BH also agree with me. One of the biggest nerf the bolt has is that it can't shoot through doors or any npc/items thing. This gives an huge disadvantage to the bolt in bases especially BH cuz the bottles and the damn cards on the table block like 50% of my barely hitting bullets. Not only are my bullets being blocked most of the time by the npc/item thing, it's extremely hard to use bolt when only one person can kill you before you can even deal any significant damage.

I seriously believe that the bolt gun needs to be buffed.
    Last edited by Casshern Sins; 10-29-2015 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That's if you hit all three of the shots which is basically praying for RNG to be in your favor. I don't own the weapon but I know it's laughed at because it really doesn't scare anyone into coming out of hiding. Hell, the regular freebie grenades go over the BH table better than the bolt blaster does. Even if you land all 3 shots, it's 9 damage with a low fire rate. Something about this gun needs a buff.
    Last edited by Timothy Rodgers; 10-30-2015 at 01:59 AM.