Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
You fail to see that when it does have high range the bullet has a high probability to miss, get dodged, or be blocked. please tell me who's using it in basing or anywhere else for that matter? Because I don't see anyone trying to use it. That's gotta be saying something.

- - - Updated - - -

I can tell you don't base. Easily dodged? tell me how can you dodge bombs being thrown in corridors or near the doors or anywhere where the enemy needs to go? You would also have to deal with the flame effect left behind that can kill people in less than 3 sec. Bolts bullet velocity doesn't matter if the enemy can kill you with Petro bombs. Really, try it at bases like bbz, mafia, bh, gz, lethal, etc. try see who wins first.

- - - Updated - - -

try walk into all the bases and notice how most walls are covered objects that will block it's bullets. Also try notice that a lot of the updated bases have tables and objects added that blocks it's bullet. Would a small buff make it incredible op? I'd doubt it, seeing how there's so many things going against it.

You keep talking about the positive technical aspect of it but have you even tried using it in a practical application where you are basing with people attacking/defending against another gang? In practical application the bolt blaster falls short in many places as I have and many others stated previously.

- - - Updated - - -

All I'm asking is to update bolt blaster to be able to shoot through the objects in bases that block it.
Bullets that can pass through walls and objects would be overpowered in basing. It not being able to go through objects is what stops people from being able to crosslevel attack the base flag with the bolt blaster from a position well away from it.

I don't see how you can 'miss' so frequently with it. It has an extremely fast velocity, meaning very little time to react to dodge. It fires 3 bullets that whilst have spread are still close enough that their hitbox would damage you if you shot the center bullet more or less at the person.

Grenade launcher and grenades have a set range you have to be at to hit someone, you can just step to the side of it or go beyond where it can't hit you and shoot them with your bolt blaster which CAN hit them. Someone using grenades to spam a doorway? That's exactly what the bolt blaster is there for, to shoot those people causing them to have to move and not beable to do that anymore whilst you are shooting them.

Like I said in my initial post, the bolt blaster is a utility gun, it is meant to be used to assist you in moving people away from certain spots or to pepper multiple people with damage so that when your members are attacking the base, even if you have only done 6 damage to a person it still means they will die in 1 less bullet from people using a 9 damage gun.
It isn't meant to be a gun that you can use as a primary and quickly kill people because that would be OP as it is very cheap in the distance it can hit people from, and speed of those bullets.

I've seen a fair few basers utilizing the bolt blaster properly and actually doing well with it, off the top of my head the most recent person i've seen using it effectively was WorldWide. Go watch how he uses it if you aren't doing well with it

- - - Updated - - -

I've even seen someone doing surprisingly well in spar with the bolt blaster. Because of how fast the bullets are it is basically impossible to avoid getting damaged at all, and it's really hard to see yourself shooting back because you are being shot so much and the glowing bullets sometimes obstructs where your bullets are going