Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Buff Bolt Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    That's if you hit all three of the shots which is basically praying for RNG to be in your favor. I don't own the weapon but I know it's laughed at because it really doesn't scare anyone into coming out of hiding. Hell, the regular freebie grenades go over the BH table better than the bolt blaster does. Even if you land all 3 shots, it's 9 damage with a low fire rate. Something about this gun needs a nerf.
    Yea I said you needed to hit all 3 shots. I have the gun, used it quite often when basing and it was very effective for the above reasons. The firerare isn't slow either, I don't remember the stats exactly but it's something similar to m4s firerate.

And the bolt blaster can hit someone in any position of bh, where as grenades can only hit select areas

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    That's if you hit all three of the shots which is basically praying for RNG to be in your favor. I don't own the weapon but I know it's laughed at because it really doesn't scare anyone into coming out of hiding. Hell, the regular freebie grenades go over the BH table better than the bolt blaster does. Even if you land all 3 shots, it's 9 damage with a low fire rate. Something about this gun needs a nerf.
    Praying for rng? Just like using Madder bomber or mad bomber on Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Yea I said you needed to hit all 3 shots. I have the gun, used it quite often when basing and it was very effective for the above reasons. The firerare isn't slow either, I don't remember the stats exactly but it's something similar to m4s firerate.

And the bolt blaster can hit someone in any position of bh, where as grenades can only hit select areas
    It's so effective. That's why everyone has one, right?
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Ok, just ignore my entire paragraph that I wrote to you, that's cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap Bitzsam, did you not read what Tim wrote? You misread the entire paragraph he wrote.

And the bolt blaster can(Just because it can doesn't mean it will where grenades will hit their mark every time and using the example you gave earlier with the bolt blaster+M107's, the grenades basically do the bolt blasters job better because they're simply more reliable.) hit someone in any position of bh, where as grenades can only hit select areas
    It's still very reliant on luck, in my opinion. The weapon needs to hopefully go a far enough distance and hopefully land all three shots. It's kind of like playing a game of chance with your gun that you payed 60 EC for, nobody really likes that feeling.

Not saying it's terrible right now but I just feel like it's not worth the 60 EC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    Ok, just ignore my entire paragraph that I wrote to you, that's cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap Bitzsam, did you not read what Tim wrote? You misread the entire paragraph he wrote.
    I don't think he misread it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Still think it's pretty op, it's just that the random spray patterns is a double edged sword, it's unpredictability can be an asset if it manages to dish out 9 dmg at max range, but it's possible for none of the bullets to hit at all.
    Cloud also points out that the bolt blaster is kind of a double edged sword and is a game of "if"
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

How is bolt even good in BH? It doesn't even hit the players hiding in the flag room. I have to be up against the wall in order to get bullets across the wall next to the table (which is useless because they can throw grenades that does better than what the bolt can do and kill me). As Tim said, it doesn't scare anyone from coming out from hiding.

The grenade launcher is way better than the bolt. I don't know why you believe bolt is extremely good.

Wdog uses the bolt well in spar.
    Idk about basing. Never seen it used in bases.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    Wdog uses the bolt well in spar.
    Idk about basing. Never seen it used in bases.
    It's awful in basing, that's why you see no one even using it. It has so many things that prohibits the use of the bolt. Idk how bitzsam thinks it's effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    It's awful in basing, that's why you see no one even using it. It has so many things that prohibits the use of the bolt. Idk how bitzsam thinks it's effective.
    This is how it always happens. Someone breaks the silence and says that something is bad (which it is), and then Bitz comes and denies it. Then nothing happens. That's how it always plays out.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.