Thread: Whats better?

Whats better?

M4, Sten, Hk, P2k x1 Or AB8?
    Comment Below!

It depends on what do you want to use them for.
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

P2k is OP when dualwield for pking . ( not sure sparring aswell )
    M4 should be a good gun for you to spar with.
    Sten is mostly used for sparring
    AB8 should be good for pking.
    HK I would't recommand

M4: hands down an excellent sparring gun, also pretty good at PK if used correctly. The attachment can turn it into a Shipka with a lower clip.

Sten: very underrated gun. This gun has a moderate fire rate and good damage, paired with good spread; it's an offer you can't refuse. If you are looking for auto PK guns under 80k, then highly consider the Sten. It's very good when compared to anything else in it's price range.

HK: avoid this gun. For the price, you can get the M4 or Sten instead. It's a wannabe-GM4. Don't bother considering this gun unless you're either desperate or have every other gun in Graal already.

P2k x1: when it comes to the P2K, go big or go home. One P2K may be arguiably good, but if you don't buy two, then it won't be as effective at all.

AB8: don't even bother considering this gun. The fire rate is slow and for it's price, it's a bad gun. The Sten is cheaper and better by far. Please don't buy this.

What would I pick out of these? M4, hands down.

Fun fact: A single P2K has a faster fire rate that the dual wielded P2K.

I personally prefer the single P2K because it low freeze and fast fire rate make it easy to get in and get out.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

My #1 choice would be the M4, but sten is technically better. P2k is quite expensive for it's stats in my opinion.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

What gun is better in stats wise I need some help

Bar

Mini

PDW Shotgun

M4