Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Team Fortress 2 Trading

So you play Garry's Mod?

TF2 is fun, your inventory is pretty cool but holiday restricted hats are sold for a low price. If you really want an item, hat, taunt, festives, stranges. I suggest buying from the community market. (if you are willing to use real money)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    TF2 is bae. I've played a lot in the past few months but stopped in the past 2 weeks because of a school/work overload :[
    Add me if you'd like, I've also got an unusual for sale if you'd like to check it out.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    TF2 is bae. I've played a lot in the past few months but stopped in the past 2 weeks because of a school/work overload :[
    Add me if you'd like, I've also got an unusual for sale if you'd like to check it out.
    I can't afford unusual yet, I am currently collecting Pyro's item

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    TF2 is fun, your inventory is pretty cool but holiday restricted hats are sold for a low price. If you really want an item, hat, taunt, festives, stranges. I suggest buying from the community market. (if you are willing to use real money)
    I don't buy things from the community market, I trade for things in the game, I sell them on the market, and I buy games B)

I played csgo when the shadow cases came out and im so lucky i found one shadow case and sold it for alot of money. Anyway, if you play for skins,No. If you play because it is fun, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterbottle View Post
    I played csgo when the shadow cases came out and im so lucky i found one shadow case and sold it for alot of money. Anyway, if you play for skins,No. If you play because it is fun, then yes.
    I don't really like skins, they are just good looking. I don't know why are the skins so god damn expensive, especially the AWP | Asiimov

Your backpack is so perfect

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I don't really like skins, they are just good looking. I don't know why are the skins so god damn expensive, especially the AWP | Asiimov
    Limited edition weapons are always costly.

Best is to trade slowly but don't get scammed/rip off.